Author Topic: Piers Morgan Says He Thinks ‘Trump’s Going To Win’ Following NYC Attack  (Read 439 times)

Offline unknown

Piers Morgan Says He Thinks ‘Trump’s Going To Win’ Following NYC Attack

http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/19/piers-morgan-says-he-thinks-trumps-going-to-win-following-nyc-attack/

Katie Jerkovich
09/19/2016

Piers Morgan said that he thinks Donald “Trump’s going to win” following the attack in New York City.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline sinkspur

Of course. Piers is a Trump butt-boy.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline NavyCanDo

Like it or not, sinkspur  Terrorist attacks on our soil or abroad has only hurt Hillary when she gets noticed that she has given a restrained timid response just as she did this time, when at the same time the opponent, Trump comes out with a hardline response.  As long as he speaks intelligently and with no over-the-top Tweets like he did after the Orlando nightclub attack.
If you remember  after Orlando through Twitter, Donald Trump unleashed a series of short comments: "Horrific incident in FL. Praying for all the victims & their families. When will this stop?  When will we get tough, smart & vigilant?" and of course criticizing the Liberals for not saying Islamic Extremist. All good.   But then he Tweets this....  "Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical terrorism, I don't want congrats, I want toughness & vigilance. We must be smart!"  That one stupid tweet overshadowed everything else he said before it.       
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

geronl

Piers has never been correct about anything

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Amazing how a total waste like Piers is suddenly rehabilitated and sourced when he says something Lord Orange Julius's crew like. And yet if someone that posts from a source that is not Orange friendly the Trumpsters immediately attack it as biased liberal trash.