Author Topic: Candidates who don't back Trump may not be allowed to run again, RNC chairman says  (Read 1937 times)

Offline unknown

Candidates who don't back Trump may not be allowed to run again, RNC chairman says

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/18/candidates-who-dont-back-trump-may-not-be-allowed-to-run-again-rnc-chairman-says.html

September 18, 2016
FoxNews.com

Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus on Sunday suggested he could say “never mind” to the “Never Trump” candidates should they try to make another run for the presidency.

Priebus said the former primary challengers who’ve refused to support Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump could face consequences if they fail to back Trump in the stretch-run to Election Day.

“Those people need to get on board,” Priebus told “Face the Nation.” “And if they’re thinking they’re going to run again some day, I think that we’re going to evaluate the process – of the nomination process and I don’t think it’s going to be that easy for them.”

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Longmire

After having misgivings about him, I must say Priebus has really stepped up to the plate for Trump.

I'd like to see his loyalty rewarded with a position in the Trump administration if that's what he wants to do.

geronl

The RNC allowed a full-blown Democrat on the ballot. Go to hell GOP. I won't miss that dead party.

Wingnut

After having misgivings about him, I must say Priebus has really stepped up to the plate for Trump.

I'd like to see his loyalty rewarded with a position in the Trump administration if that's what he wants to do.

Hope he has a fresh pair of knee pads.  Cuz that giant sucking sound comes with a cost.

Offline Frank Cannon

Hope he has a fresh pair of knee pads.  Cuz that giant sucking sound comes with a cost.

LOL. Hilarious.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Candidates who don't back Trump may not be allowed to run again, RNC chairman says

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/18/candidates-who-dont-back-trump-may-not-be-allowed-to-run-again-rnc-chairman-says.html

September 18, 2016
FoxNews.com

Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus on Sunday suggested he could say “never mind” to the “Never Trump” candidates should they try to make another run for the presidency.

Priebus said the former primary challengers who’ve refused to support Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump could face consequences if they fail to back Trump in the stretch-run to Election Day.

“Those people need to get on board,” Priebus told “Face the Nation.” “And if they’re thinking they’re going to run again some day, I think that we’re going to evaluate the process – of the nomination process and I don’t think it’s going to be that easy for them.”

{.. snip ..}
Yep. Time for a new party.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline kartographer

So when will the reeducation camps be set-up?
Charley Waite: "Well you may not know this, but there's things that gnaw at a man worse than dying."

Offline unknown

They've been going on for a while now.

Just one example.

Christian baker sentenced to re-education for opposing homosexual marriage

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2014/06/10/christain-baker-sentenced-re-education-opposing-homosexual-marriage/

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Another one.

NY Court: Farmers to Be Re-Educated, Pay Fines for Not Hosting Homosexual Wedding

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/penny-starr/ny-court-farmers-be-re-educated-pay-13000-fines-not-hosting-homosexual

Offline unknown

Judge in Davis Case Ordered Students 'Re-Educated' on Homosexuality

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/judge-kim-davis-reeducation/2015/09/07/id/675543/

Offline cato potatoe

Yep. Time for a new party.

It sure doesn't take long for Trump's Euro right-wing proclivities to rub off on his toadies.  Hard to believe, but at one time, Hannity and Priebus were decent people.

Wingnut

It sure doesn't take long for Trump's Euro right-wing proclivities to rub off on his toadies.  Hard to believe, but at one time, Hannity and Priebus were decent people.

Hannity was always a boarderline fruit loop looking for a bowl of milk to go mushy in.  Rancid Prius, at best was a man with Low T looking to hang on to his cushy job at the RNC till Trump fouled up everything.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
The RNC allowed a full-blown Democrat on the ballot. Go to hell GOP. I won't miss that dead party.

Issuing threats like this don't sound like they come from a place of confidence.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Hannity was always a boarderline fruit loop looking for a bowl of milk to go mushy in.  Rancid Prius, at best was a man with Low T looking to hang on to his cushy job at the RNC till Trump fouled up everything.

Low T or no D???
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline GrouchoTex

Anyone who thinks they have that kind of power needs to step down.

Offline Rivergirl

Now we know that Agent Orange is contagious.

Offline bolobaby

Issuing threats like this don't sound like they come from a place of confidence.

Exactly. They are really getting desperate now. They picked a loser and now have to issue threats.

Oh, Reince, you won't have a job after Trump gets trounced and you know it.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Pilot projects are already operating for 'unruly children' in remote locations.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Oceander

Apparently, the new dress uniform for the GOP leadership is now brown with black tie.

Sieg heil, Herr Priebus.

Offline Longmire

Apparently, the new dress uniform for the GOP leadership is now brown with black tie.

Sieg heil, Herr Priebus.

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline biff

With morons like little RP running the party it looks like I have voted for my last republican.