Author Topic: Lewis Black: ‘If You Vote for Donald Trump, You’re Going to Go to Hell’  (Read 557 times)

Offline unknown

Lewis Black: ‘If You Vote for Donald Trump, You’re Going to Go to Hell’

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/09/16/lewis-black-vote-donald-trump-youre-going-hell/

Daniel Nussbaum
16 Sep 2016

Comedian Lewis Black held nothing back while discussing the 2016 presidential election on Late Night with Seth Meyers this week.
“I’m saying this as a friend: If you vote for Donald Trump, you’re going to hell,” Black told Meyers. “I know this because God told me.”

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline endicom

“I’m saying this as a friend: If you vote for Donald Trump, you’re going to hell,” Black told Meyers. “I know this because God told me.”

That wasn't God, schmuck, that was CNN.

Offline unknown

That wasn't God, schmuck, that was CNN.

This could be a good meme for the #nevertrump

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline LadyLiberty

So Louis Black isn't an atheist anymore?

HonestJohn

He's a bad comedian... making a bad joke.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This is just his way of mocking religion and religious people, with a bad worn out joke.

He's a washed up comedian grasping desperately at any publicly he can get. Nothing more than that.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.