Author Topic: Trump Camp Slams Obama-Clinton Plan to ‘Force Americans to Accept’ More Refugees: We Need to Focus on Helping Americans  (Read 410 times)

Offline unknown

Trump Camp Slams Obama-Clinton Plan to ‘Force Americans to Accept’ More Refugees: We Need to Focus on Helping Americans

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/14/trump-camp-slams-obama-clinton-plan-force-americans-accept-more-refugees-we-need-focus-helping-americans/

Julia Hahn
14 Sep 2016

Donald Trump’s campaign slammed the Obama administration’s plan to increase the importation of foreign refugees by 30 percent.
On Tuesday, Department of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson and Secretary of State John Kerry briefed U.S. senators of the administration’s intention to admit 110,000 refugees in Fiscal Year 2017.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline LMAO

This issue is one area I am in agreement with Trump. One only needs to look at what's going on in most of Europe to see the folly of this refugee policy.

But when a politician talks about the need to "help Americans" I cringe. That usually means more government, higher taxes, more debt, higher deficits...

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline unknown

This issue is one area I am in agreement with Trump. One only needs to look at what's going on in most of Europe to see the folly of this refugee policy.

But when a politician talks about the need to "help Americans" I cringe. That usually means more government, higher taxes, more debt, higher deficits...

yea, "I am from the government, and I am here to help."  - right. 

This is much better though:

"I nicked the census man once."
"Now there's good boy."

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)