Author Topic: Trump Says THIS VERSE Will Make America Great Again  (Read 232 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Trump Says THIS VERSE Will Make America Great Again
« on: September 18, 2016, 02:18:48 pm »
Excerpted:

Trump Says THIS VERSE Will Make America Great Again

"There is a biblical verse that I have often read and I want to repeat it again because I feel it is so important to what we are trying to achieve right now in our country," Trump said, reports the Christian Post. "It is from First John, Chapter 4. 'No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and His love is made complete in us.'" The crowd erupted in cheers at his recitation.

"Imagine what our country could accomplish if it started working together as one people under one God, saluting one flag," Trump continued, and the crowd cheered again. Trump went on to promise Christian voters that their vote would be worth it for their ensuing religious freedom: "I'm going to make it up to you too, you watch," Trump said. "There are no more decent, devoted, or selfless people than our Christians brothers and sisters here in the United States."

Full Article At: http://www.faithfamilyamerica.com/trump_says_this_verse_will_make_america_great_again