Author Topic: Obama urges African-American voters to protect his legacy  (Read 418 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama urges African-American voters to protect his legacy
« on: September 18, 2016, 01:37:37 pm »

Obama urges African-American voters to protect his legacy
By KEN THOMAS AND KEVIN FREKING
| Sep. 17, 2016 11:46 PM EDT

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama said Saturday night he will take it as a "personal insult" if the African-American community fails to turn out for the presidential election and encouraged black voters to support Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton.

Obama delivered his final keynote address to the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation, symbolically passing the torch to the person he hopes will succeed him next year. Clinton, his former secretary of state, was honored for becoming the first female presidential nominee of a major party.

Obama said his name may not be on the ballot, but issues of importance to the black community were, including justice, good schools and ending mass incarceration.

more
http://elections.ap.org/content/obama-urges-african-american-voters-protect-his-legacy
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline endicom

Re: Obama urges African-American voters to protect his legacy
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2016, 01:45:05 pm »
I don't think his aura fits well on the pale bag lady.

Offline LMAO

Re: Obama urges African-American voters to protect his legacy
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2016, 03:27:56 pm »
I don't think his aura fits well on the pale bag lady.

@endicom

Something about a rich, elderly, white woman being " down with the struggle" ringing hollow
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy