Author Topic: BIG NEWS=> Former Cruz Texas Chairman Switches to Trump – Tells Stragglers to Get on Board (VIDEO)  (Read 5535 times)

Offline unknown

BIG NEWS=> Former Cruz Texas Chairman Switches to Trump – Tells Stragglers to Get on Board (VIDEO)

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/big-news-former-cruz-texas-chairman-switches-trump-tells-stragglers-get-board-video/

Jim Hoft
Sep 17th, 2016

Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick is taking an official role with the campaign of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, serving as his Texas state chairman.

During the primaries, Patrick had chaired U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz’s efforts in Texas.

Patrick has a message for any hardcore Cruz backers who may still be on the fence about Trump.

“To all the Ted Cruz supporters out there, I’m a longtime friend of Ted, I was his campaign chair in Texas. It’s time to come on board. It’s time to come on board. We have to defeat her. You have to put everything aside and focus on that Supreme Court.”

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

geronl

As usual Trumpfascists trying to tell others how to vote.

No way. never.

Offline Rivergirl

Offline Vulcan

As usual Trumpfascists trying to tell others how to vote.

It's worse than that.  They're telling us to vote for one of the New York liberals, something no self-respecting conservative should ever do.  And I won't.

Offline Norm Lenhart

It's worse than that.  They're telling us to vote for one of the New York liberals, something no self-respecting conservative should ever do.  And I won't.

Another of Rick Perry's faithful. What else would one expect? I remember saying on TOS that Perry's crew wasn't to be trusted.

Offline Vulcan

Another of Rick Perry's faithful. What else would one expect? I remember saying on TOS that Perry's crew wasn't to be trusted.

Dewhurst supporters.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

“To all the Ted Cruz supporters out there, I’m a longtime friend of Ted, I was his campaign chair in Texas. It’s time to come on board. It’s time to come on board. We have to defeat her. You have to put everything aside and focus on that Supreme Court.”

Brent Woodcox ‏@BrentWoodcox Sep 15

Is it time to admit that backing Trump based on his SCOTUS pick is just Stockholm Syndrome for GOP at this point?

Offline LMAO

I guess I'm a little old fashioned.

I always was under the impression that a candidate had to work for your vote and convince you why his or her policies are superior to the opposition. I didn't know begging, threatening, demanding, and insulting were now the new campaign strategies.

Times have indeed changed. Maybe not for the better
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Tell Dan, I haven't seen one iota of an example of how this left leaning loud NY obnoxious Yankee has earned my vote.

eom
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Longmire

Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick is taking an official role with the campaign of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, serving as his Texas state chairman.

Give Lt. Dan an ice cream cone!  :laugh:

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Not a  ****sheep**** and still don't care.

Oceander

Offline ConstitutionRose

His choice, not mine.  Grateful we still have individual choice.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Lt. Governor Dan Patrick is a fine man, it's really the Governors and Lieutenant Governors who get things done.

Offline sinkspur

Patrick's only accomplishment so far is getting his panties in a wad over transgender bathrooms.   He's pretty much worthless.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
I didn't join any little cliques in middle school either.

Offline beandog

His choice, not mine.  Grateful we still have individual choice.
I'm having a hard time understanding when all these politicians and radio hosts got the impression that how they vote has anything to do with how I vote.  Somehow they have been operating under the illusion that they somehow have an influence on what I should do.  It is truly bizarre.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Dan Patrick is a long time friend but I vehemently disagree with him on voting for Donald Trump.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline TomSea

Republicans like Rick Perry and Dan Patrick, actually do something for the right to life;

Mike Pence has done more on social conservative issues than Mark Levin and those 3 GOP Senators who ran, Paul, Rubio and Cruz combined. God Bless them all for what they do; but the facts need to be pointed out.

Offline sinkspur

Republicans like Rick Perry and Dan Patrick, actually do something for the right to life;

Mike Pence has done more on social conservative issues than Mark Levin and those 3 GOP Senators who ran, Paul, Rubio and Cruz combined. God Bless them all for what they do; but the facts need to be pointed out.

Yeah.  Patrick's abortion clinic restrictions are gradually being undone by federal courts.

If pro-life is your issue this year, Tom, you are on very thin ice supporting Donald Trump.  He still advocates for Planned Parenthood and thinks women should be punished for abortions.

Offline TomSea

Yeah.  Patrick's abortion clinic restrictions are gradually being undone by federal courts.

If pro-life is your issue this year, Tom, you are on very thin ice supporting Donald Trump.  He still advocates for Planned Parenthood and thinks women should be punished for abortions.

If you don't care to do anything for the right to life; that's your problem. 

You are trying to pigeonhole him by taking quotes out of context; I'd look at the total picture.

Trump Pence has gotten the endorsement of pro-life leaders like Troy Newman, they know their stuff.

If you want to support pro-choicers,  that's your choice, Clinton and Johnson are on the ticket.

Offline sinkspur

If you don't care to do anything for the right to life; that's your problem. 

You are trying to pigeonhole him by taking quotes out of context; I'd look at the total picture.

Trump Pence has gotten the endorsement of pro-life leaders like Troy Newman, they know their stuff.

If you want to support pro-choicers,  that's your choice, Clinton and Johnson are on the ticket.

I've been pro-life longer than you've been alive, buster.

Trump said, in response to a question, that he believed women should be punished for having abortions.  That's how he really felt, until he was forced to walk it back by his campaign operatives.  Just like his belief that Planned Parenthood does a "lot of good things."

Pro-life leaders have nowhere else to go, except to have the courage to not endorse either Trump or Hillary.  They're cowards.

Offline TomSea

I've been pro-life longer than you've been alive, buster.

Trump said, in response to a question, that he believed women should be punished for having abortions.  That's how he really felt, until he was forced to walk it back by his campaign operatives.  Just like his belief that Planned Parenthood does a "lot of good things."

Pro-life leaders have nowhere else to go, except to have the courage to not endorse either Trump or Hillary.  They're cowards.

You are quoting words, Mike Pence has done more for the pro-life movement than the 3 GOP Senators who ran for President and Mark Levin combined.

As they say,  actions speak louder than ???

And he's on the ticket, I'll err on the side of life if that is what it turns out to be; just like supporting Romney Ryan.

Offline Rivergirl

Truth be told we have no idea how tRump feels about any topic.  He changes his mind as often as a new mother changes her baby's diapers.

Offline TomSea

We sure knows how Trump feels about terrorism and secured borders. And Patriotism.