Author Topic: Deplorables of the world, unite!  (Read 338 times)

rangerrebew

Deplorables of the world, unite!
« on: September 17, 2016, 08:50:07 pm »

By Norman A. Bailey on September 14, 2016 in AT Top Writers, Norman A. Bailey   

Millions of Americans and Europeans are in a state of rage and rebellion. While the top one percent of society becomes richer, the rest become poorer and the future of their children and grandchildren looks even grimmer. Their “leaders” are more solicitous of illegal aliens and “refugees” than of them. They are enraged that their “leaders” have spent their taxes and put their countries in a state of monumental indebtedness. They are sick and tired of the sneering classes denigrating their patriotism and their attachment to traditional values.  No wonder they turn to Trumps and Le Pens who address their concerns about wealth distribution, uncontrolled immigration, security and human dignity.  Last week, US presidential candidate Hillary Clinton added insult to injury by calling Republican rival Donald Trump’s supporters as “deplorables.”

Democratic candidate for president, Hillary Clinton, refers to followers of her rival, Donald Trump, as “deplorable”.
Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump speaks at the National Guard Association of the United States 138th General Conference and Exhibition in Baltimore

According to a think-tank study, ten million working-age men in the United States have given up even looking for work, which makes a mockery of official unemployment statistics.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel loses her own state in regional elections.

http://atimes.com/2016/09/deplorables-of-the-world-unite/
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 08:51:07 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Deplorables of the world, unite!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2016, 10:47:07 pm »

Gonna be interesting what all the deplorables actually do with a hillary win.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley