Author Topic: Wow! Hillary Clinton Throws TEMPER TANTRUM After Trump’s Brilliant Birther Presser  (Read 805 times)

HAPPY2BME

Jim Hoft Sep 16th, 2016 12:16 pm

Hillary Loses It After Trump Presser–

IT WAS BRILLIANT!
Donald Trump snookered the mainstream media into holding 30 minutes of coverage of America’s top military heroes praising Trump!

Then after the 30 minute infomercial Trump delivered a 33 second statement saying Obama was born in America.
Hah!

CNN admitted afterward— We Got Played!

.@JohnKingCNN: "We got played again by the Trump campaign" pic.twitter.com/gKqkTsDDhA

— Colin Jones (@colinjones) September 16, 2016

Hillary Clinton Absolutely LOST IT!
“What Trump just did was a disgrace.”

What Trump just did is a disgrace.

— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) September 16, 2016

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/wow-hillary-clinton-throws-temper-tantrum-trumps-brilliant-birther-presser/

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Power through it hillary. Power through.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Power through it hillary. Power through.

Because that is what women do! :silly:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline bolobaby

Topic: Wow! Hillary Clinton Throws TEMPER TANTRUM After Trump’s Attempt to Use the Press to Showcase His Newest Hotel

What a classless ass this guy is. Seriously.

Love the Twitter feed on this calling him out:

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/776805207825080321
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!