Author Topic: Amazon's Reviews of Hillary's New Book  (Read 1641 times)

Offline Night Hides Not

Amazon's Reviews of Hillary's New Book
« on: September 17, 2016, 05:04:42 pm »
I have to give credit to TOS for alerting me to these reviews. Even the 5 star reviews of her book are hilarious.

Comment    166 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? 

5.0 out of 5 stars
I would like to thank Hillary for printing this all in blue ... By  Amazon Customer   on September 16, 2016
Format: Paperback
First off, I would like to thank Hillary for printing this all in blue ink because the color blue helps prevent my seizures. It was a little bit of a long read, being 32,000 pages of yoga routines, but I powered through it. Its amazing to think that she wrote the entire book on a Blackberry! I didn't know it was a pop-up book until I got to the chapter about her husband, Bill and his oval office experiences. The only issues I had with the book were all of the annoying "C" markings in the margins

I want to live

ByAmyon September 17, 2016

Format: Paperback

Nothing new here. The book is full of lies, just like Hillary. I'm leaving a five star review so I don't get straight up murdered

https://www.amazon.com/Stronger-Together-Hillary-Rodham-Clinton/product-reviews/1501161733/ref=cm_cr_dp_qt_hist_five/163-3739508-3438616?ie=UTF8&filterByStar=five_star&showViewpoints=0
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Amazon's Reviews of Hillary's New Book
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2016, 06:00:57 pm »
Those examples are priceless! :silly: :silly: :silly:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2016, 06:22:43 pm »
This is wonderful- a must read

My favorite:

"I was going to read this book- I really was. But just as I got started, I found myself under sniper fire, passed out and hit my head. After that I had to glasses that were so damn thick I couldn't see to read.  Then I had an allergic reaction to something and started coughing so hard I spit out what looked like a couple of lizard's eyeballs, my limbs locked up, and I passed out and fell down again, waking up only to find out I had been diagnosed with pneumonia 2 days earlier. Somehow I managed to power through it all, but it's a good thing I was able to make a small fortune on this random small trade in the commodities market (cattle futures or some such thing) and then, miracle of all miracles, a few banks offered me a few million to just talk to their employees for a few minutes - and all that really helped out because I swear I was dead broke and couldn't figure out how I was gonna come up with the 6 bucks to pay for this book, let alone pay the $1,500 for my health insurance this month. I still want to read it, but, honestly, what difference at this point does it make? I hear it sucks anyway."

This made my day!  I wonder if Bezos will shut down the comments and reviews on this literary gem?

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2016, 06:27:51 pm »
This is wonderful- a must read

My favorite:

"I was going to read this book- I really was. But just as I got started, I found myself under sniper fire, passed out and hit my head. After that I had to glasses that were so damn thick I couldn't see to read.  Then I had an allergic reaction to something and started coughing so hard I spit out what looked like a couple of lizard's eyeballs, my limbs locked up, and I passed out and fell down again, waking up only to find out I had been diagnosed with pneumonia 2 days earlier. Somehow I managed to power through it all, but it's a good thing I was able to make a small fortune on this random small trade in the commodities market (cattle futures or some such thing) and then, miracle of all miracles, a few banks offered me a few million to just talk to their employees for a few minutes - and all that really helped out because I swear I was dead broke and couldn't figure out how I was gonna come up with the 6 bucks to pay for this book, let alone pay the $1,500 for my health insurance this month. I still want to read it, but, honestly, what difference at this point does it make? I hear it sucks anyway."

This made my day!  I wonder if Bezos will shut down the comments and reviews on this literary gem?

Huma: Mrs Clinton, the peasants are revolting!!

Clinton: Yes, they are
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline austingirl

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2016, 06:32:45 pm »
Another great one:

"I was pretty disappointed with this book. When the subject of the book is one of greatest criminals in American history I was really hoping for more.

Anyone can be a criminal, but how do you become the GREATEST criminal? that is what readers really want to know.

A step-by-step guide on how to monetize political influence, how to flaunt criminal behavior and even daringly project ones own criminal behavior onto other people -- specifically other political opponents -- is what I, and I think I can speak for everyone, would really want from Hillary.

For example, How do I get the head of the FBI to conjure up non-existent legal standards for my law breaking? What kind of dirt do I need on the FBI for the head of the organization to lie under oath about the need for "intent" to mishandle classified information when an intent requirement is nowhere to be found for this law? Furthermore, how do I get the FBI director to look the other way from the obvious intent of setting up the server in the first place, telling staffers to remove classified headings, telling the company monitoring my server to use bleachbit to delete all the emails AFTER getting a subpoena? This is truly groundbreaking criminal excellence that needs to be explained and shared. Hillary claims to be about fairness so her keeping all these tips to herself isn't very "fair" to the rest of us aspiring criminals.

How about a step-by-step explanation for how I can project my illegal dealings with the Russians into a negative narrative for my political opponent? Hillary was able to sell 25% of an American strategic mineral (uranium) while coincidentally receiving a large donation to her foundation from people associated to the deal and the Russian company purchasing the large stake of US uranium, but that is not all! Hillary's husband went to Russia to give an AMAZING speech at a russian gov owned bank, I don't really know if it was amazing but I imagine it had to be for them to be willing to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for a 45-90 min speech wink wink. Yet despite all this obviously nefarious and clearly dangerous for US Nat security behavior Hillary has successfully been able to shift her Russian ties onto her political opponent, another incredible feat!"

Great stuff.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2016, 06:46:38 pm »
Another one:

"I really wanted to read this book but the pages were wiped clean with a cloth before it was shipped to me. Luckily i donated $500,000 to the Clinton foundation which gave me special privileges and allowed me to control Hillary like a puppet. Now i get to be part of her cabinet."

I wonder if her campaign has caught onto this?

Offline austingirl

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2016, 06:56:17 pm »
I have spent a fun hour reading these reviews:
Another one:

"Spoiler alert--the title refers to her technique of getting into vans."

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2016, 07:01:28 pm »
Just by reading these, if anyone thinks Hillary would have a "honeymoon" as a new President, they're crazy.

And no, I'm much more of a NeverHillary than a NeverTrumper. Neither should be allowed within a mile of the nuclear football.

Dammmmmmmmm, that outfit she wore on Thursday, it reminds me of Joseph's "coat of many colors."
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2016, 07:25:44 pm »
More good laughs:

"I downloaded a copy of this book to an unsecured Kindle in my basement, hoping to learn how to set up my own foundation and rake in billions. However, right in the first chapter the book told me that I should smash my Kindle with a hammer after using BleachBit on it, just in case Jeff Bezos uses the device to hack an FBI investigation into my unorthodox yoga practices. This seemed compelling, so I did as I was told, and feel better about myself as a result.

I can highly recommend this book, or at least the part of it I read before the BleachBit and the hammer got to it."

Offline austingirl

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2016, 07:38:26 pm »
This is devastating- the people are speaking out:

"Literally became ill after reading, started blacking out and woke up in a private hospital where the nurse had beautiful red curly hair and huge buck teeth. Someone came in the room that looked alomost exactly like me and said, "I got this, just keep reading, you'll get it", then they left and are presumably living my life while I'm stuck in this crappy private high-rise hosptial room!"

Offline austingirl

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2016, 07:43:46 pm »
"I bought this as a gift for Hillary's body double. Problem is I can't tell them apart without a neurological exam. So total waste of money."

:hands:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2016, 03:23:15 pm »
I showed others these reviews and they all got a laugh. And that's all you can do this election cycle. Ridicule is a powerful weapon against the elite
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline austingirl

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2016, 04:05:50 pm »
I showed others these reviews and they all got a laugh. And that's all you can do this election cycle. Ridicule is a powerful weapon against the elite

Someone has done a great service by compiling a "best of" on this site:
http://www.legallygraphic.com/2016/09/amazon-review-of-stronger-together/

Some of the "reviews" are from Trump Supporters, other from those who support Jill Stein or Bernie Sanders, and some who dislike every candidate. This shows that Hitlery is hated by a wide swath of voters. This is the most fascinating election cycle in my lifetime.  :pop41:

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2016, 04:11:55 pm »
Someone has done a great service by compiling a "best of" on this site:
http://www.legallygraphic.com/2016/09/amazon-review-of-stronger-together/

Some of the "reviews" are from Trump Supporters, other from those who support Jill Stein or Bernie Sanders, and some who dislike every candidate. This shows that Hitlery is hated by a wide swath of voters. This is the most fascinating election cycle in my lifetime.  :pop41:

I know I'm sounding like a broken record, but this is not the most fascinating for me. That was 1980, and my German neighbors were pleading with me to vote for Carter, they were convinced that Reagan would start WWIII. I was involved in many conversations leading up to the vote, all in German. They were finally convinced on Inauguration Day, when the hostages landed at Ramstein AB.

More than made up for my vote for McGovern eight years earlier.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2016, 04:18:13 pm »
The 1980 election was pivotal. I remember well all the rhetoric about Reagan being a war-mongerer and when the hostages were released.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2016, 04:04:45 pm »
http://www.wnd.com/2016/09/amazon-steps-in-to-fix-hillary-book-review/

Just as I predicted- Amazon has cleaned up/censored the reviews of Hitlery's book. Many of the 5 star reviews were given because the reviewer did not want to be "suicided." Hundreds of negative 1 star reviews were removed. Many of the comments were from the left- decrying Hitlery's "stealing" of the nomination from Bernie and encouraging lefties to vote for Jill Stein. 

Those reviews indicate a grass roots visceral dislike, by both sides, of the most corrupt person to ever run for POTUS and I hope this translates into her losing the race.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2016, 04:15:39 pm »
@Night Hides Not
@LMAO

Update- Amazon scrubbed the reviews.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2016, 05:54:02 pm »
@Night Hides Not
@LMAO

Yeah, mine is disappeared now.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2016, 10:46:13 pm »
@Night Hides Not
@LMAO

Thanks for the update. Proof positive Hillary's honeymoon will be short lived.