Author Topic: MIGRANT HORROR: Teen tied up and gagged after three men gang rape her at Eiffel Tower  (Read 634 times)

rangerrebew

MIGRANT HORROR: Teen tied up and gagged after three men gang rape her at Eiffel Tower
A TEENAGER in Paris has been found tied up and gagged after being gang raped by a group of illegal immigrants next to the Eiffel Tower.
By Alix Culbertson
PUBLISHED: 12:25, Sat, Sep 17, 2016 | UPDATED: 14:05, Sat, Sep 17, 2016

The Eiffel TowerGETTY
The girl was allegedly gang raped in the park where the Eiffel Tower is

The 19-year-old French girl was lured to the monument on the proviso of a 'date' set up through Facebook.

She responded to messages from who she thought was a 17-year-old Tunisian boy and initially met him close to her home in the Paris suburbs.

Last Sunday evening she turned up for another date where she expected to have a picnic with the boy at the Champs des Mars, the park where the Eiffel Tower is, and was attacked.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/711641/Teen-tied-up-gagged-three-men-gang-rape-Eiffel-Tower
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 02:14:46 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
As heinous as I find the muslims' behavior here, I can't help but shake my head and think that "she was asking for it".

A hook-up with someone from -Tunisia-?
What did she expect?

The message ought to be clear to young French women:
STAY AWAY FROM muslim males, if you know what's good for you.

Unfortunately, many won't.

geronl

If she files a police report, shell be called racist or something.

I don't understand people who blame the victim as a first response to heinous crimes

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
As heinous as I find the muslims' behavior here, I can't help but shake my head and think that "she was asking for it".

A hook-up with someone from -Tunisia-?
What did she expect?

The message ought to be clear to young French women:
STAY AWAY FROM muslim males, if you know what's good for you.

Unfortunately, many won't.

Yup.