Author Topic: If Trumps Wins, The Clinton’s Go To Jail!  (Read 17459 times)

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Suppressed

Re: If Trumps Wins, The Clinton’s Go To Jail!
« Reply #126 on: September 19, 2016, 06:07:22 pm »
A couple of things here. I said "George Takei is a homosexual." This is a fact. And for this you call me an ass.

Saying  "George Takei is a homosexual" is not an argument, it is a statement. You are implying that it is a slur on George.

Most modern pianos have 88 keys.

@unknown

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #127 on: September 19, 2016, 08:34:32 pm »
Most modern pianos have 88 keys.

@unknown

My piano has 80 keys, for some reason all the E# are missing.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #128 on: September 19, 2016, 09:01:31 pm »
My piano has 80 keys, for some reason all the E# are missing.
If you pound on your Es they will get dull. Pound too much they get flat. Maybe you just need to sharpen them... :laugh:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #129 on: September 20, 2016, 03:17:06 am »
"If Trumps Wins, The Clinton’s Go To Jail!"

Ain't gonna happen, even in the world I'd like to see.

But a more realistic hope is that -- if Trump wins -- the Clintons simply go away...

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #130 on: September 20, 2016, 04:44:39 am »
If you pound on your Es they will get dull. Pound too much they get flat. Maybe you just need to sharpen them... :laugh:
+1  :)

Come to think of it all of my C flats are missing also.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #131 on: September 20, 2016, 06:45:47 am »

If you get a flashlight and look under the bed you might C flats. Or maybe heels... :laugh:
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 06:46:22 am by Smokin Joe »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #132 on: September 20, 2016, 02:21:23 pm »
I can't tell you how sincerely happy I am to be a part of the hijack of the thread on this stupid article. :)

Offline musiclady

« Reply #133 on: September 20, 2016, 02:56:13 pm »

Just get out your magic marker and draw them in.

There's room.  ^-^
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #134 on: September 20, 2016, 02:57:57 pm »
If you get a flashlight and look under the bed you might C flats. Or maybe heels... :laugh:

****drummer

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #135 on: September 20, 2016, 02:58:56 pm »

I think mine ran off with my B-Sharps...they're missing, too!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #136 on: September 20, 2016, 05:54:58 pm »
A rational troop of astute political observers here at TBR.

:silly:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #137 on: September 20, 2016, 06:42:29 pm »

They can't tune a piano, but they can...
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #138 on: September 20, 2016, 09:31:35 pm »

I think they ran away with several of my argyle socks, now MIA and leaving behind worried mates.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline aligncare

« Reply #139 on: September 21, 2016, 07:39:04 am »

"If Trumps Wins, The Clinton’s Go To Jail!"

Ain't gonna happen, even in the world I'd like to see.

But a more realistic hope is that -- if Trump wins -- the Clintons simply go away...

...and when Trump wins – which he will – he will have, in the space of 16-months, ended both the Bush and Clinton dynasties. And for that public service alone, a grateful nation will thank him.

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
« Reply #140 on: September 21, 2016, 10:11:48 am »
...and when Trump wins – which he will – he will have, in the space of 16-months, ended both the Bush and Clinton dynasties. And for that public service alone, a grateful nation will thank him.

You really do live within a reality distortion field, don't you?
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #141 on: September 21, 2016, 02:22:27 pm »
You really do live within a reality distortion field, don't you?

It's apparent to me that they ALL do!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #142 on: September 21, 2016, 02:31:49 pm »
If Trumps Wins, The Clinton’s Go To Jail!

Really?

Trump is just gonna put whomever he wants in jail by decree is he?

Lifelong agents and apparatchiks that have been in Justice for DECADES that have served to keep the Oligarchy cabal and the Clintons free from having to answer for their many crimes, and you people who buy into this crap actually think your political messiah is just going to be able to wave a wand, hire "the best people" and the Mob Family from Arkansas is just gonna get their comeuppance?

Like everything else they loft upon the shoulders of their big-liberal Toupee genie from NYC, this too is nothing but fantasy.

I didn't know the President can now executive order someone to jail.

Both of you make good points.

As POTUS, Trump could nominate a tough “law and order” AG and force changes in the Department of Justice, the FBI, etc. and they could re-open investigations into the Clintons and possibly resulting in indictments, and that IMO would not be a bad thing.

However, those Trump supporters believing in or assuming that he (Trump) will simply jail them, even though they may be well guilty of crimes, is a scary thought.

And here is why.

For one thing a POTUS does not and should not have the power to order any prosecutions, especially of their political opponents. That is the stuff of dictatorships and of 3rd world nations.

The Justice Department should be independent not be used as a political arm of any administration. Of course we know that hasn’t been the case under Obama, but that wrong doesn’t make it right for the next administration.

Are the Clintons likely guilty of criminal activity? Probably. Likely. IMO - Yes. But while their activities should be investigated, we are still (or are supposed to be) a Nation of Laws, not of Men.

It would be better to say, rather than “they will go to jail”, that the Clintons should be investigated and if the AG or FBI, etc. finds evidence of criminal activity and recommends an indictment, that process should proceed without interference or preferential treatment.

But even the Clintons (and spit be upon them), are still entitled to a fair trial, having a legal defense and the presumption of innocence until proven guilty and are not simply to be put in jail.

Trump has made what I think are some very disturbing comments and showing much ignorance about the Constitution and the rule of law and for erosions of the 1st A.

But some of his supporters say things that are even scarier.

I’ve seen them on TOS and other places saying things such as anyone who doesn’t support Trump or who is registered as a Democrat, should be found guilty of treason and hung or deported from the US, regardless of their citizenship, even if they were born here. That any Republican, politician or private citizen who doesn’t support or vote for Trump should be expelled from the party for life. That all news media should have their FCC licenses revoked if they are sufficiently not pro-Trump and that Trump or his children should create and run his own news network to replace them.

And I'm sure they would be just fine with Trump jailing people.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline musiclady

« Reply #143 on: September 21, 2016, 02:45:24 pm »

As POTUS, Trump could nominate a tough “law and order” AG and force changes in the Department of Justice, the FBI, etc. and they could re-open investigations into the Clintons and possibly resulting in indictments, and that IMO would not be a bad thing.

However, those Trump supporters believing in or assuming that he (Trump) will simply jail them, even though they may be well guilty of crimes, is a scary thought.

And here is why.

For one thing a POTUS does not and should not have the power to order any prosecutions, especially of their political opponents. That is the stuff of dictatorships and of 3rd world nations.

The Justice Department should be independent not be used as a political arm of any administration. Of course we know that hasn’t been the case under Obama, but that wrong doesn’t make it right for the next administration.

Are the Clintons likely guilty of criminal activity? Probably. Likely. IMO - Yes. But while their activities should be investigated, we are still (or are supposed to be) a Nation of Laws, not of Men.

It would be better to say, rather than “they will go to jail”, that the Clintons should be investigated and if the AG or FBI, etc. finds evidence of criminal activity and recommends an indictment, that process should proceed without interference or preferential treatment.

But even the Clintons (and spit be upon them), are still entitled to a fair trial, having a legal defense and the presumption of innocence until proven guilty and are not simply to be put in jail.

Trump has made what I think are some very disturbing comments and showing much ignorance about the Constitution and the rule of law and for erosions of the 1st A.

I’ve seen them on TOS and other places saying things such as anyone who doesn’t support Trump or who is registered as a Democrat, should be found guilty of treason and hung or deported from the US, regardless of their citizenship, even if they were born here. That any Republican, politician or private citizen who doesn’t support or vote for Trump should be expelled from the party for life. That all news media should have their FCC licenses revoked if they are sufficiently not pro-Trump and that Trump or his children should create and run his own news network to replace them.

GREAT post!   :patriot:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #144 on: September 21, 2016, 03:09:34 pm »

And here is why.

EXACTLY so and brilliantly stated sir!   :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #145 on: September 21, 2016, 03:14:49 pm »
It's apparent to me that they ALL do!

What? You don't think George Takei has a disagreeable vagenda?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #146 on: September 21, 2016, 09:19:52 pm »
@Neverdul

Well said! :patriot:

C S Lewis

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #147 on: September 22, 2016, 07:00:15 am »
Just get out your magic marker and draw them in.

There's room.  ^-^

Might be. Depends on the scale of your keyboard...Cuz some are bigger than others and...

Nevermind...

;)

Offline musiclady

« Reply #148 on: September 22, 2016, 01:41:28 pm »
Might be. Depends on the scale of your keyboard...Cuz some are bigger than others and...

Nevermind...

;)

Perhaps if you wait a long enough interval, the scale will augment......

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #149 on: September 22, 2016, 08:17:59 pm »
Perhaps if you wait a long enough interval, the scale will augment......

I suppose it's possible. After 5 years of playing Skyrim, having Lydia and Ionia in their capacity as housecarls hasn't left me diminished.