Author Topic: If Trumps Wins, The Clinton’s Go To Jail!  (Read 17419 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: If Trumps Wins, The Clinton’s Go To Jail!
« Reply #100 on: September 18, 2016, 09:03:34 pm »
Joe, you are missing the point. @musiclady decides who you put on ignore and who you read. Just ask her. She has followed me around for about 2 months now shadowing my posts by telling me that I am on her ignore list. (I don't believe her) and telling anyone else on the thread to put me on ignore. It is her hobby.

I don't mind it, although I don't understand it. I do not know her, or anything about her at all. I have no idea why she has attached herself to me, but whatever. It would not be the first time someone has hounded me for attention.

Anyway, my best to you and to musiclady. I hope you both are enjoying this beautiful day as much as I am.
I thought her point was that she had you on ignore.
I wouldn't think she would presume to direct my actions in regard your posts and took it as the friendly suggestion I am sure it was. After all, some people get aggravated by aggravating people, but after nearly 4 decades in the oil industry, and when that was slow, a stint as a bartender, a bingo caller, and dealing blackjack in a titty bar, I can deal with most anything. Still, it was sweet of her to remind me of the option to not even see your posts should I so choose, and I thank her for that.

I find it unlikely that you are the sole individual whom @musiclady  has recommended be ignored. There are a few who likely fit such criteria if you are one, and quite possibly others ignoring you.

I have often thought it would be interesting to see who has who on ignore, just to see if the response patterns I have noted are a trustworthy indicator, but then, perhaps it keeps things more interesting not knowing.

If you feel all alone in that someone is singling you out, possibly unjustly pursued or persecuted, I would suggest counseling or therapy may be in order. Don't let that grow into full-blown paranoia, at any rate, because that so often has a bad outcome.
Relax, and have a nice day.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #101 on: September 18, 2016, 09:05:26 pm »
@240B, well, I don't put you (or anyone else) on ignore, I just ignore virtually everything you post because it usually makes no sense, and when it does, it's usually so full of snark that it's pretty much meaningless.  Does that make you feel better?

Yes. Thanks Doug. I don't do do the ignore thing either.
Later dude.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #102 on: September 18, 2016, 09:28:00 pm »
Yes. Thanks Doug. I don't do do the ignore thing either.
Later dude.

I have myself on ignore.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline musiclady

« Reply #103 on: September 18, 2016, 09:35:08 pm »
I would, but then they'd go unchallenged (except in a more existential sense). We might not see it, but lurkers would, and someone should challenge the Alinsky and Delphi techniques just to point out the fallacies.

@Smokin Joe

I appreciate your patience, and I'm glad there are those of you who continue to point out the Alinsky techniques used by the Trump brigades.

It's good that the truth is being posted to counter the tripe of the ill-informed.

More power to you, sir!  :patriot:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #104 on: September 18, 2016, 09:37:08 pm »
I thought her point was that she had you on ignore.
I wouldn't think she would presume to direct my actions in regard your posts and took it as the friendly suggestion I am sure it was. After all, some people get aggravated by aggravating people, but after nearly 4 decades in the oil industry, and when that was slow, a stint as a bartender, a bingo caller, and dealing blackjack in a titty bar, I can deal with most anything. Still, it was sweet of her to remind me of the option to not even see your posts should I so choose, and I thank her for that.

I find it unlikely that you are the sole individual whom @musiclady  has recommended be ignored. There are a few who likely fit such criteria if you are one, and quite possibly others ignoring you.

I have often thought it would be interesting to see who has who on ignore, just to see if the response patterns I have noted are a trustworthy indicator, but then, perhaps it keeps things more interesting not knowing.

If you feel all alone in that someone is singling you out, possibly unjustly pursued or persecuted, I would suggest counseling or therapy may be in order. Don't let that grow into full-blown paranoia, at any rate, because that so often has a bad outcome.
Relax, and have a nice day.

:beer:

Well played, Joe!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #105 on: September 18, 2016, 09:42:07 pm »
Yep, the country will be saved and "The Clinton's" will be in jail.  Mmmm mmmm mmmm Donald J Trump.

(To be fair, so is Hillary.)
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

HonestJohn

« Reply #106 on: September 18, 2016, 09:47:24 pm »

Ouch!

George may have been young when he and his parents were interned in our camps.  I think he learned then the hard lesson that demonizing entire peoples is evil.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 09:48:45 pm by HonestJohn »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #107 on: September 18, 2016, 10:43:28 pm »
Ouch!

George may have been young when he and his parents were interned in our camps.  I think he learned then the hard lesson that demonizing entire peoples is evil.

Thanks George for your Takei on the situation.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline unknown

« Reply #108 on: September 18, 2016, 10:58:13 pm »

George Takei is a homosexual.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

HonestJohn

« Reply #109 on: September 19, 2016, 12:07:27 am »

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #110 on: September 19, 2016, 12:53:32 am »
Point?

Everyone knows that homosexuals are never correct, especially Asian homosexuals. :P

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #111 on: September 19, 2016, 12:58:21 am »
Point?

It means they hate hpmosexuals......well just the ones that don't support Orange Glorious.

Pretty typical of liberals. Takei would be just fine as long as he's on the plantation keeping his mouth shut.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #112 on: September 19, 2016, 01:02:50 am »
Point?

The militant types like enforcing their orthodoxy. George is a militant type long on the Dem plantation. He's signaling that it would upset the collective if a gay man or woman would vote Trump.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #113 on: September 19, 2016, 01:18:27 am »
Everyone knows that homosexuals are never correct, especially Asian homosexuals. :P
@Cripplecreek

You sure George ain't trying to Confucius?

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #114 on: September 19, 2016, 03:42:14 am »
George Takei is a homosexual.

And you are an ass.

But despite that, I read and consider your words on their merit, rather than act in an ad hominem -- and, therefore, weak-minded -- manner, spouting irrelevancies. 

I suggest you try it.  Lurkers are seeing how weak your arguments are.

@unknown
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline unknown

« Reply #115 on: September 19, 2016, 05:11:04 am »
And you are an ass.

But despite that, I read and consider your words on their merit, rather than act in an ad hominem -- and, therefore, weak-minded -- manner, spouting irrelevancies. 

I suggest you try it.  Lurkers are seeing how weak your arguments are.

@unknown

A couple of things here. I said "George Takei is a homosexual." This is a fact. And for this you call me an ass.

Saying  "George Takei is a homosexual" is not an argument, it is a statement. You are implying that it is a slur on George.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #116 on: September 19, 2016, 11:36:25 am »
A couple of things here. I said "George Takei is a homosexual." This is a fact. And for this you call me an ass.

Saying  "George Takei is a homosexual" is not an argument, it is a statement. You are implying that it is a slur on George.
Well, how did you mean it? Otherwise, why even bring it up? How do you feel his being homosexual is relevant to the topic of the thread? Or are you just splattering random non-sequiturs on the thread? Why is this more relevant than if he were Buddhist? Methodist? A member of the Rotary Club?

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #117 on: September 19, 2016, 11:43:36 am »
Well, how did you mean it? Otherwise, why even bring it up? How do you feel his being homosexual is relevant to the topic of the thread? Or are you just splattering random non-sequiturs on the thread? Why is this more relevant than if he were Buddhist? Methodist? A member of the Rotary Club?

I just want to know when "conservatives" became such a bunch of whiny micro-aggressed babies.

George Takei is a has been actor who is completely irrelevant to anything of real importance. People should grow the hell up and ignore him unless he says something of actual importance.

Oceander

« Reply #118 on: September 19, 2016, 11:47:22 am »
So proud they are. Got one over on you there, unknown. Put you in your place.

Meanwhile, in the real world, Donald Trump continues slaying media dragons, political correctness, liberal democrats and neverTrumpers alike.

Doggedly pursuing Clinton in polls and establishing his dominance as a leader. Garnering scores of endorsements from conservatives and republicans. Attracting voters of all demographics and party affiliation, including independents, old-school Reagan Democrats and even millennials.

Trump's polls steadily rising in key states, his campaign events drawing thousands – with tens of thousands more watching online. While Clinton barely raises a scout troop to attend her scant events.

Yet, #NeverTrump is confident they've got Trump and his supporters on the ropes. Bless their hearts.

/snicker

The True Believer:  ridiculously pathetic to everyone but himself and his fellow koolaid drinkers.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #119 on: September 19, 2016, 11:47:40 am »
I just want to know when "conservatives" became such a bunch of whiny micro-aggressed babies.

George Takei is a has been actor who is completely irrelevant to anything of real importance. People should grow the hell up and ignore him unless he says something of actual importance.
I'm not micro-aggressed, I'm aggressing. What difference does it make? If his bedroom behaviour has relevance, state it. Otherwise, let the statement stand on its merits as a statement.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #120 on: September 19, 2016, 12:10:03 pm »
I'm not micro-aggressed, I'm aggressing. What difference does it make? If his bedroom behaviour has relevance, state it. Otherwise, let the statement stand on its merits as a statement.
@Cripplecreek

I'm guessing he is a member of the rotary club.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #121 on: September 19, 2016, 02:21:55 pm »
@Cripplecreek

I'm guessing he is a member of the rotary club.
Since you didn't capitalize "Rotary Club", that may be more information than I either desire or require.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #122 on: September 19, 2016, 02:53:28 pm »
Since you didn't capitalize "Rotary Club", that may be more information than I either desire or require.
@Cripplecreek

I need to apologize in advance. My meds make it very hard for me to put two coherent sentences together. My take is that George Takei jumps up and defends Hillary. Egregiously stupid. Someone else makes the statement he is homosexual. From that I can infer that George Takei has no concern for the welfare of this country. He is only concerned with his own agenda. Which holds no legitimacy with me. So if I so choose I can crawl down in the gutter with him and roll around in the dog....

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #123 on: September 19, 2016, 03:03:24 pm »
@Cripplecreek

I need to apologize in advance. My meds make it very hard for me to put two coherent sentences together. My take is that George Takei jumps up and defends Hillary. Egregiously stupid. Someone else makes the statement he is homosexual. From that I can infer that George Takei has no concern for the welfare of this country. He is only concerned with his own agenda. Which holds no legitimacy with me. So if I so choose I can crawl down in the gutter with him and roll around in the dog....
No problem, I'll keep the meds in mind. Takei is an actor. Hollywood almost always supports the Democrat, regardless of their 'orientation'. I thought it was irrelevant, really, what he does with his junk, so it seemed odd that it was even brought up. Besides, Trump has voiced support for the consonant community.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #124 on: September 19, 2016, 03:11:42 pm »
No problem, I'll keep the meds in mind. Takei is an actor. Hollywood almost always supports the Democrat, regardless of their 'orientation'. I thought it was irrelevant, really, what he does with his junk, so it seemed odd that it was even brought up. Besides, Trump has voiced support for the consonant community.

Trump supports everything that gets trump what trump wants. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems George has been a voice for his orientation. He stands more to gain with that agenda supporting hillary that trump, mo matter what trump says. So to me it is relevant.