Author Topic: Utah – Hispanic Activist Who Criticized Trump’s Mexican Rapist Comments Arrested for Raping Illegal Immigrant…  (Read 513 times)

Offline unknown

Utah – Hispanic Activist Who Criticized Trump’s Mexican Rapist Comments Arrested for Raping Illegal Immigrant…

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/16/utah-hispanic-activist-who-criticized-trumps-mexican-rapist-comments-arrested-for-raping-illegal-immigrant/

September 16, 2016   
sundance    

Well, this story is so brutally ironic it will not fit in the Irony folder. You just cannot make this stuff up folks…

You might remember a Hispanic political activist named Tony Yapias, who was extremely critical of Donald Trump’s assertion that some illegal Mexican aliens were rapists.

Tony Yapias is the director of ‘Proyecto Latino de Utah’.  Mr. Yapias also coordinated numerous protest events against Donald Trump including a rather violent display in Salt Lake City, Utah.

This week Tony Yapias has been arrested for rape.   However, not only was Yapias arrested for rape – his victim was, …wait for it…, yep, an illegal alien.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ignoring that young woman's grief for a moment,this is funny,I don't care who you are.

I suspect the  tragedy is going to be compounded by him being released on a cheap bail,and hauling (T)rump for Mexico and then screaming,"neener,neener!" at the US.

Give him a few months and he will be back and working under another name,though.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!