Author Topic: Clinton leads Trump as Americans shrug off her pneumonia scare: Reuters/Ipsos poll  (Read 526 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Fri Sep 16, 2016 | 4:45pm EDT
Clinton leads Trump as Americans shrug off her pneumonia scare: Reuters/Ipsos poll

By Chris Kahn | NEW YORK

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton leads Republican rival Donald Trump by 4 percentage points, and her recent bout with pneumonia doesn't appear to have scared away her supporters, according to a new Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll. 

The Sept. 9-15 tracking poll showed that 42 percent of likely voters supported Clinton while 38 percent backed Trump. Clinton, who has mostly led Trump in the poll since the Democratic and Republican national conventions ended in July, regained the advantage this week after her lead briefly faded in late August.

more
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-idUSKCN11M2A4
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pneumonia was a good choice for her mystery illness, everyone can relate to that... :tongue2:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Fri Sep 16, 2016 | 4:45pm EDT
Clinton leads Trump as Americans shrug off her pneumonia scare: Reuters/Ipsos poll

By Chris Kahn | NEW YORK

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton leads Republican rival Donald Trump by 4 percentage points, and her recent bout with pneumonia doesn't appear to have scared away her supporters, according to a new Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll. 

The Sept. 9-15 tracking poll showed that 42 percent of likely voters supported Clinton while 38 percent backed Trump. Clinton, who has mostly led Trump in the poll since the Democratic and Republican national conventions ended in July, regained the advantage this week after her lead briefly faded in late August.

more
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-idUSKCN11M2A4

November will once and for all settle the poll question. If Hillary doesn't have anymore episodes like she did at the 9/11 ceremony, it will be shrugged off
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 12:20:03 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum