Author Topic: Trump releases agenda for protecting unborn  (Read 1501 times)

Offline unknown

Trump releases agenda for protecting unborn
« on: September 16, 2016, 10:07:44 pm »

Trump releases agenda for protecting unborn

2 key factors: Supreme Court justices, permanent ban on tax funding

http://www.wnd.com/2016/09/trump-stuns-with-release-of-pro-life-agenda/

Bob Uhnruh
Sept. 16, 2016

GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump has outlined several proposals to defend the unborn in America, including the appointment of pro-life Supreme Court justices and a permanent ban on taxpayer funding of abortion.

Hillary Clinton, meanwhile, has advocated taxpayer funding of abortion and no restrictions, in accord with Planned Parenthood, which was exposed in a series of undercover videos profiting from the sale of baby body parts. The impact of the videos still is reverberating as states move to defund the abortion-industry giant and Congress investigates.

Trump’s proposals were outlined in a campaign letter he signed that invited pro-life leaders to join his Pro-Life Coalition, headed by Marjorie Dannenfelser, the president of the Susan B. Anthony List.

{.. snip .. see URL for a link to the letter he signed, and more article.. }

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline sinkspur

Re: Trump releases agenda for protecting unborn
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2016, 10:33:49 pm »
Still supporting Planned Parenthood, though.

Support  real pro-life: Evan McMullin.  Write-in votes for Evan will now COUNT in Texas.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline unknown

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2016, 03:27:29 pm »

Trump: I Would Ban Taxpayer Funding of Abortion 

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,225370.0.html
Trump: I Would Ban Taxpayer Funding of Abortion
Christine Rousselle
9/16/2016 6:00:00 PM

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2016, 03:32:52 pm »
Is punishing the woman in there?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2016, 04:39:15 pm »
Though Trump is not perfect, he never signed abortion into law as Reagan admitted he erred to; nor like Romney's record.

Offline unknown

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2016, 04:40:49 pm »
Though Trump is not perfect, he never signed abortion into law as Reagan admitted he erred to; nor like Romney's record.

Interesting that the circle jerks haven't showed up on this thread, yet.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2016, 04:45:44 pm »
Again with the non sequitur comparisons, no Trump has not signed anything into law, gee I wonder why? I look at his history and see nothing to make me believe he would keep his word...........period! And nice job of your continuing to disparage actual ethical and moral men in a vain attempt to prop up Orange Julius. 11513 **nononono* **nononono* **nononono*

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2016, 04:47:03 pm »
Interesting that the circle jerks haven't showed up on this thread, yet.
What's up, broke your mirror?

Offline unknown

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2016, 04:49:47 pm »
What's up, broke your mirror?

You made it. What about the rest of you. Without your circle group hugs and kisses, alone you are just a single bully. C'mon you can do better than this.

Offline chae

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2016, 04:54:00 pm »
Where is the part about how it only applies if the child is a "winner"?

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2016, 04:56:43 pm »
Again with the non sequitur comparisons, no Trump has not signed anything into law, gee I wonder why? I look at his history and see nothing to make me believe he would keep his word...........period! And nice job of your continuing to disparage actual ethical and moral men in a vain attempt to prop up Orange Julius. 11513 **nononono* **nononono* **nononono*

Non-Sequitur this!

I'll do what I can for the unborn,

If you are cynical, that's your right, I'm not turning my back on innocents, I will risk erring on the side of right.

And of course, Trump Pence ticket has the most accomplished Pro-Lifer among all candidates.

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2016, 04:58:43 pm »
Abortion = another issue on which lifelong liberal Donald Trump cannot be trusted.

On January 25, 2015, Bloomberg News‘ Mark Halperin asked Trump to state his position on abortion. Trump answered: “I’m pro-life, with the caveats. You have to have the caveats.”

When asked if abortion was murder, Trump replied, “No … with caveats, life of the mother, incest, and rape.”

When asked if an abortion performed outside of those exceptions was murder, Trump emphasized three times, “it depends when.”

more here

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2016, 05:11:48 pm »
Still supporting Planned Parenthood, though.
@sinkspur
@Oceander
@mystery-ak

So, now he has a pro-life group - trying to get more votes.  His new campaign manager is fast putting together groups like this and pandering to blacks, women, pro-lifers, tax reducing (that plan is a scam), free child care to get family's votes - anything to get more votes and he doesn't believe any of it.  He is a clean slate to be for anything that gets votes.

It is perfectly obvious he has no conscience, no core beliefs, nothing in his head except winning.  If he wins, I believe, he will take as much money as he can from the US treasury for himself and each one of his family members.  The extended family will move into the White House, fire the chef there and install theirs - bring their personal servants and pay them from the US treasury - living expenses you know.  Each adult child will have a title and be paid from the US treasury.

I think he sees boundless ways to increase his wealth with govn. money (our money) and that is his objective.  That is why he is "conservative" now - to get the votes to get him to the money.

When George Washington became President, he said he would not take a salary, only take money for his expenses, HOWEVER, his "expenses" were much more than a salary would have been.  When someone says I'll just take money for my expenses, it behooves one to know what the definition of expenses are to that individual.

With Trump, I expect "expenses" mean gold encrusted chairs and lamps - and throw in a gold King's crown (and don't forget to put one of a kind jewels in the crown).

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2016, 05:52:37 pm »
It is perfectly obvious he has no conscience, no core beliefs, nothing in his head except winning. 

Screwing the little people for personal gain is a large part of Donald Trump's history.