Author Topic: Angry Press Pull Footage Of Trump Hotel Tour After He Trolls Them On Birtherism  (Read 714 times)

Offline unknown

Angry Press Pull Footage Of Trump Hotel Tour After He Trolls Them On Birtherism

http://www.dailywire.com/news/9212/angry-press-pull-footage-trump-hotel-tour-after-he-ben-shapiro

Ben Shapiro
September 16, 2016

According to a new Gallup poll, just 32 percent of Americans said they had a “great deal” or “fair amount” of trust in the media – the lowest number ever recorded. Not coincidentally, on Friday morning, network news chiefs, angered after being trolled into silence by Donald Trump on the issue of President Obama’s birth in Hawaii, reportedly decided to “pull a camera and erase video of Donald Trump giving a tour of his hotel,” according to Hadas Gold of Politico.

In reality, the decision to pull the coverage of the tour altogether likely sprang from frustration over Trump’s earlier trollery; the media wanted to be able to ask Trump questions about his history of birtherism, and he didn’t allow them that opportunity. In retaliation, they decided to stop covering the opening of Trump’s DC hotel.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Heard about this on the radio. If nothing else Donny is good for the lulz.

Offline DiogenesLamp

Angry Press Pull Footage Of Trump Hotel Tour After He Trolls Them On Birtherism

Yeah,  the Presstitutes are having them a little stompy foot tantrum.   They don't like it when they can't control what gets sent out over the airwaves. 

This is why we need to take their censorship power away from them. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —