Author Topic: Democrat Who Compared Jews To ‘Termites’ Says Trump Is Too Polarizing  (Read 349 times)

Offline unknown

Democrat Who Compared Jews To ‘Termites’ Says Trump Is Too Polarizing

The same Democratic lawmaker also fretted during a congressional hearing that the island of Guam might "tip over" if too many people visited it.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/09/16/democrat-who-called-jews-termites-says-trump-is-too-polarizing/

September 16, 2016
The Federalist Staff

A congressional Democrat who previously referred to Israeli Jews as “termites” declared on Friday that Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump was too polarizing to be president. At a Congressional Black Caucus press conference on Friday afternoon, Rep. Hank Johnson (D-Ga.) attacked Trump over his previous demands to see President Barack Obama’s birth certificate and said that Trump “continues to stoke the fires of polarization.”

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline endicom

Re: Democrat Who Compared Jews To ‘Termites’ Says Trump Is Too Polarizing
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2016, 08:50:17 pm »

A congressional Democrat who previously referred to Israeli Jews as “termites”...

He took that back and said they are WASPs.

Okay, I made that up.

Offline unknown

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2016, 08:54:39 pm »

He took that back and said they are WASPs.

Okay, I made that up.

LOL - you had me... I was looking for a link then I saw, .. "made that up."

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline endicom

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2016, 09:04:45 pm »
LOL - you had me... I was looking for a link then I saw, .. "made that up."

When the outrageous becomes commonplace most anything could be true.