Author Topic: 2 more docs charge coverup in Hillary health scandal; 3 things 'for sure': It's neurological, pneumonia not cause of collapse, she and staff have been 'lying'  (Read 427 times)

rangerrebew

2 more docs charge coverup in Hillary health scandal
3 things 'for sure': It's neurological, pneumonia not cause of collapse, she and staff have been 'lying'
Published: 16 hours ago

With a significant number of top physicians expressing concern that the American people aren’t being told the truth about Hillary Clinton’s health, the Democratic Party nominee’s personal doctor is declaring she is fit to return to the campaign trail.

The letter from Dr. Lisa Bardack was distributed by the campaign Wednesday after a video of Clinton apparently collapsing as aides helped her enter her limousine during a 9/11 memorial Sunday confirmed suspicions over the past several months that she is seriously ill.

Concerns about reported fainting spells, stumbles, blood clots, uncontrollable coughing and a “serious” concussion that took “months,” however, are being attributed to “dehydration,” “flu” or “pneumonia” by her campaign.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/09/2-more-docs-charge-coverup-in-hillary-health-scandal/#Z5EIBvfQwZkPcxhA.99

Offline bolobaby

I'll say it again: any doctor that uses the force of their title to give credibility to a diagnosis without actually examining the patient is verging on malpractice.

This doctor crosses the line when he says "for sure:"

"From a distance, without formal evaluation there are still three things I know for sure regarding Hillary Clinton’s medical condition: 1) She has a neurological disorder; 2) pneumonia did not cause the episode on 9/11; and 3) she and her staff have been lying to cover up the truth of her condition for months if not years."

I'd be much more satisfied if he said, "She *appears* to be exhibiting symptoms of," or, "Personally, I have doubts."

Any doctor that purports to say something with "certainty" without examining the patient is bordering on quackery.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline the_doc

I haven't seen the video, but I have heard that it definitely looks like a seizure.  If that is correct--and I can't say that it is--the docs complaining of a cover-up would be correct.  The video would be way more important than any physical exam after the fact.  (We usually don't have a video to watch.)   

I am also aware of two rather unlikely mechanisms by which a pneumonia could precipitate a bona fide seizure:

(1)  High fever from a pneumonia can cause a febrile seizure (not very common in adults as far as I can tell, since I have never seen it in an adult); and
(2)  Hyponatremia brought on by a pneumonia can also cause a seizure.

Although I am not a neurologist, I suspect that the above unlikely scenarios involving pneumonia-related seizures would be more likely in a patient with some sort of predisposition to seizures--e.g., prior brain injury from a concussion or a stroke.

My own theory is that Hillary left the 9-11 Memorial service early because she was experiencing an epileptic aura (early warning of a seizure).   

`