Author Topic: Donald Trump’s Electoral Map to Victory  (Read 593 times)

Offline LonestarDream

Donald Trump’s Electoral Map to Victory
« on: September 16, 2016, 01:59:11 pm »
"Hillary's just not a very good candidate. She doesn't have campaign skills, comes off as shrill, and has a cloud hanging over her," says Scott Reed, the senior political strategist at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. Trump has "shown a new level of message discipline. That's why this election has tightened up."

Polling out of Ohio – where surveys are now tracking Trump ahead by 3 to 5 percentage points – set off alarm bells within the Clinton campaign, which suddenly announced it was dispatching Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts and Clinton's former rival, Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont, to the Buckeye State this weekend to pitch the former secretary of state to young voters uninspired by her candidacy. Warren and Sanders will promote Clinton's plan to make college debt-free across five cities on Saturday.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-15/donald-trumps-electoral-map-to-victory?int=a14709
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Re: Donald Trump’s Electoral Map to Victory
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2016, 02:11:27 pm »
I must say I have been impressed with the job this new campaign team is doing.  Trump is disciplined, he is learning how to read a teleprompter, Kellyanne Conway is a very good spokesperson.  The candidate appears inoculated from criticism.  He has been hit with everything the MSM can throw at him and he is still standing. 

Trump's best path to victory is to gain a 3 point lead nationally.  After that, the Electoral College takes care of itself.  If he continues this momentum, he'll easily have that lead by November.

Online LMAO

Re: Donald Trump’s Electoral Map to Victory
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2016, 05:53:05 pm »
I must say I have been impressed with the job this new campaign team is doing.  Trump is disciplined, he is learning how to read a teleprompter, Kellyanne Conway is a very good spokesperson.  The candidate appears inoculated from criticism.  He has been hit with everything the MSM can throw at him and he is still standing. 

Trump's best path to victory is to gain a 3 point lead nationally.  After that, the Electoral College takes care of itself.  If he continues this momentum, he'll easily have that lead by November.

This also is on top of the fact that Hillary is flailing and flopping. The picture of her "Weekend at Bernie" walk will probably stick in the mind of the voters up till Nov. That, along with her general untrustworthiness and unlikeability
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy