Author Topic: Hillary to deliver speech on Monday begging millennials to vote for her  (Read 290 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary to deliver speech on Monday begging millennials to vote for her
posted at 10:41 pm on September 15, 2016 by Allahpundit

If you’ve followed the polls this week, you know exactly what this is about. Gary Johnson and, to a lesser extent, Jill Stein are peeling off huge numbers of voters aged 18-29, which is turning a tight two-way race into a Trump lead in the four-way. She could afford to give away young voters back when she was leading by six points. She can’t afford it anymore. So it’s all hands on deck for Democrats, with Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, and Michelle Obama set to campaign for Clinton soon to put the fear of God into millennials. And now Hillary herself is set for a speech on Monday aimed squarely at that audience.

more
http://hotair.com/archives/2016/09/15/hillary-deliver-speech-monday-begging-millennials-vote-something/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Re: Hillary to deliver speech on Monday begging millennials to vote for her
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2016, 01:02:35 pm »
I shudder to think of the give a ways she'll promise
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Hillary to deliver speech on Monday begging millennials to vote for her
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2016, 01:10:05 pm »
Free money from the government!

New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024