Author Topic: Two Screencaps Perfectly Illustrate CNN's Collapse Into Third Place  (Read 349 times)

Offline unknown

Two Screencaps Perfectly Illustrate CNN's Collapse Into Third Place

http://www.dailywire.com/news/9179/two-screencaps-perfectly-illustrate-cnns-collapse-john-nolte

John Nolte
September 15, 2016

One of the great untold stories of this election season is the fall of CNN (which is Hitler). Reputation-wise, the cable news network has been dead for quite some time. Like the Clintons it so zealously defends, CNN (which is Hitler) is so toxic it completely corrupts everyone it touches, even a once-universally respected journalist like Jake Tapper.

No, the real untold story is that CNN (which is Hitler) is losing in the ratings to -- get this -- MSNBC.

{.. snip .. }

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: Two Screencaps Perfectly Illustrate CNN's Collapse Into Third Place
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2016, 11:49:08 pm »

This is a much, much better article than I thought it was going to be.

Uses TWO really good examples of CNN manipulation.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline LMAO

Re: Two Screencaps Perfectly Illustrate CNN's Collapse Into Third Place
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2016, 11:55:34 pm »
This election  has shown why CNN has been called the Clinton News Network
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy