Author Topic: Poll: Americans Think America’s Losing  (Read 207 times)

Offline unknown

Poll: Americans Think America’s Losing
« on: September 15, 2016, 11:45:06 pm »

Poll: Americans Think America’s Losing

http://www.dailywire.com/news/9183/poll-americans-think-americas-losing-michael-qazvini

Michael Qazvini
September 15, 2016

A staggering two-thirds of Americans feel like they’re powerless in the face of a monolithic federal government that doesn’t hear their voices, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll.

But that’s not the most shocking development. Folks have always been skeptical of the fed’s ability to address public needs (see: the popularity of American conservatism). According to the new poll, “just more than half of the public feels the United States is as great (37 percent) or greater (16 percent) than it’s been in the past.” A plurality of Americans, exactly 45%, say the United States is less great than before. Simply put, a significant number of Americans no longer think that America is as great as it once was.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)