Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Returns to Campaign Trail, INSTANTLY Received Terrible News!  (Read 804 times)

Offline unknown

Hillary Clinton Returns to Campaign Trail, INSTANTLY Received Terrible News!

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/hillary-poll-returns-campaign-trail-instantly-received-terrible-news/#ixzz4KMFBIwaZ

Kosar

Hillary is back campaigning and out of hiding after her serious collapse on September 11, and a new poll shows that young and minority voters have just made a massive change in the presidential race.

As of today, conservative GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump now holds a national lead of 6 points over Hillary Clinton. Even more interesting is that Clinton’s support among black voters dropped from 85% to 75.3%, while Trump’s numbers among blacks (which were in the single-digits) skyrocketed to 19.3%.

In addition, Millennial voters between the age of 18 and 34 have generally favorited Clinton, with Trump earning 35% of those voters last month. As of today, 47.7% of that group support Trump, and his support continues to climb!

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

WOW!

Lets see that again!

Clinton’s support among black voters dropped from 85% to 75.3%, while Trump’s numbers among blacks (which were in the single-digits) skyrocketed to 19.3%.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline LonestarDream

Huzzah!
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline unknown

Huzzah!

All polls are showing very strong for Trump.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Surely there are not enough stupid people in America to elect Trump ????
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.