Author Topic: CNN’s Gupta: Clinton Health Document Release ‘Not A Release of Medical Records By Any Means’  (Read 754 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by Ian Hanchett14 Sep 20161,186

On Wednesday’s broadcast of CNN’s “The Lead,” CNN Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta said the release of medical documents by Democratic presidential nominee former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is “certainly not a release of medical records by any means.”

Gupta said, “This is not a — this is certainly not a release of medical records by any means. This is very similar in some ways to what we got July of last year. There may be more coming, it’s a little bit unclear.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/09/14/cnns-gupta-clinton-health-document-release-not-a-release-of-medical-records-by-any-means/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+breitbart+%28Breitbart+News%29
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline unknown

There is so much wrong with the released Clinton health document.

The biggest one for me is in the final paragraph where it says something like for this year there hasn't been any real new health issues.

So this report is really only based on this year!

The report doesn't discuss when she started Coumadin (which was in 2012) and for what specific reason.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Hillary: I'm Probably on Blood Thinners for Life - video

Jun 09, 2014
Daniel Halper

http://www.weeklystandard.com/hillary-im-probably-on-blood-thinners-for-life/article/794545

{post this as a separate thread if you want, it is very relevant for today}
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 11:19:18 pm by unknown »

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Here is another interesting part of all this. Bill Clinton in the "frequently" statement that was edited by CNN, also says,

.. it’s a mystery to me and all of her doctors.

So Hillary's doctors don't even know what is causing all the fainting. And yet, Hillary is given a good health score??
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 11:30:00 pm by unknown »

Offline sinkspur

Same for Trump.  A letter is not a release of medical records.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline beandog

by Ian Hanchett14 Sep 20161,186

On Wednesday’s broadcast of CNN’s “The Lead,” CNN Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta said the release of medical documents by Democratic presidential nominee former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is “certainly not a release of medical records by any means.”

Gupta said, “This is not a — this is certainly not a release of medical records by any means. This is very similar in some ways to what we got July of last year. There may be more coming, it’s a little bit unclear.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/09/14/cnns-gupta-clinton-health-document-release-not-a-release-of-medical-records-by-any-means/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+breitbart+%28Breitbart+News%29
Still haven't seen tRump's either.  Handing a piece of paper to the  Wizard of Oz is not releasing your records.