Author Topic: Peter Thiel Spokesperson Denies He's Under Consideration For Trump's Supreme Court  (Read 453 times)

Offline unknown

Peter Thiel Spokesperson Denies He's Under Consideration For Trump's Supreme Court

http://www.forbes.com/sites/ryanmac/2016/09/15/peter-thiel-spokesperson-denies-hes-under-consideration-for-a-trump-supreme-court/#22f70483abb2

Sep 15, 2016
Ryan Mac

A spokesperson for Peter Thiel denied that the billionaire tech investor is being considered for the Supreme Court following a widely-cited report.

On Thursday morning, The Huffington Post ran a story attributed to two anonymous sources that said Thiel had told friends that Donald Trump would nominate him to the country’s highest court if the Republican candidate won the presidency.

[.. snip ..]

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

From here to the end of the election we are going to see a lot of false and out and out lies regarding Trump, his kids, his wife, his dog, etc.

The #NeverTrump will latch on to every one of them to bring down Trump.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

In another article, http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/report-trump-would-tap-peter-thiel-for-supreme-court-nomination/article/2601889 , this bald-faced lie promoted by the #NeverTrump team is also flatly denied.

""There is absolutely no truth to this whatsoever," campaign spokeswoman Hope Hicks said of the Supreme Court rumors."