Author Topic: Reid: Trump a 'human leech'  (Read 1290 times)

Offline unknown

Reid: Trump a 'human leech'
« on: September 15, 2016, 06:59:56 pm »

Reid: Trump a 'human leech'

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/harry-reid-trump-human-leach-228214

Louis Nelson
09/15/16

Donald Trump “is a human leech who will bleed the country and sit at his golf resort laughing at the money he has made,” Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid said Thursday.

In remarks from the Senate floor, Reid (D-Nev.) called Trump “a spoiled brat” and “a notorious con artist.” And he argued that the GOP nominee’s history of dubious business practices would carry over into a presidential administration.

"Let's be clear about Donald Trump. He's a spoiled brat, raised in plenty, who inherited a fortune, used his money to make more money, and he did a lot of it by swindling working men and women,” Reid said. “Why would he change as president? The answer is simple. Trump won't change. He is asking us to let him get rich scamming America.”

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: Reid: Trump a 'human leech'
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2016, 07:00:43 pm »
Well, this kind of language is what one would expect of the leftist liberal democrats supporting Hillary, trying to bring down Trump to make sure Hillary wins. Harry Reid and his ilk are the worse.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 07:01:11 pm by unknown »

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

geronl

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2016, 07:38:47 pm »
good description

Offline Axel

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2016, 07:47:45 pm »
"Let's be clear about Donald Trump. He's a spoiled brat, raised in plenty, who inherited a fortune, used his money to make more money, and he did a lot of it by swindling working men and women,” Reid said. “Why would he change as president? The answer is simple. Trump won't change. He is asking us to let him get rich scamming America.”

Liberals are so blatantly anti-business these days. It's no wonder we're stuck with 1% growth. In their eyes its morally wrong to become wealthy!

I'd love to see Reid try to run a business like he has our country.
"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2016, 09:05:39 pm »
Says the corrupt maggot and coward [Senate floor, can't do anything to him for slander or libel].
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2016, 09:21:13 pm »
The most corrupt man in politics obviously recognizes corruption in others, but not himself.

Reid is slime.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Wingnut

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2016, 09:32:27 pm »
The most corrupt man in politics obviously recognizes corruption in others, but not himself.

Reid is slime.

I have to laugh at that punch drunk palooka Joe.  As many hits as he has taken to the head I'm surprised his Doctors let him out in puplic without his helmet and drool cup.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2016, 09:36:45 pm »
I have to laugh at that punch drunk palooka Joe.  As many hits as he has taken to the head I'm surprised his Doctors let him out in puplic without his helmet and drool cup.

LOL!

I thought it was only his treadmill that hit him in the head.

Did I get that wrong?? 

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Wingnut

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2016, 09:49:08 pm »
LOL!

I thought it was only his treadmill that hit him in the head.

Did I get that wrong??

He was a boxer in his early years.  He blocked many a punch with his head.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2016, 09:51:15 pm »
He was a boxer in his early years.  He blocked many a punch with his head.

Flyweight?  Bantamweight?  Gnatweight?  Slugweight?

He's kind of a shrimp in addition to being slimy....

Wingnut

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2016, 09:58:02 pm »
Flyweight?  Bantamweight?  Gnatweight?  Slugweight?

He's kind of a shrimp in addition to being slimy....

How much does a punching bag weigh?  :smokin:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2016, 10:01:14 pm »
Donald Trump “is a human leech who will bleed the country and sit at his golf resort laughing at the money he has made,” Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid said Thursday.

Look who's talking; a human leech who bled the country while laughing at all the money he bilked and has stolen from us.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2016, 10:03:08 pm »
Well at least he can speak from a position of knowledge on the subject.