Author Topic: Hillary's Health: Her Secret Service Agent (when she was 1st Lady) Checks In  (Read 623 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I read his book.  She has always been a hateful bitch.

All those Hillary arguments are excellent but not convincing enough to persuade me to vote for the one person who is worse and far more dangerous than she is.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline DiogenesLamp

I read his book.  She has always been a hateful bitch.

All those Hillary arguments are excellent but not convincing enough to persuade me to vote for the one person who is worse and far more dangerous than she is.

Nancy Pelosi isn't a candidate.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Some said the same thing in 1980.

And I've actually met someone who said, they couldn't vote for Reagan the first time around but by 1984, they could.

I'll ask Syrians, Iraqis and Libyans who is the dangerous one.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 09:09:54 pm by TomSea »

Offline mountaineer

Gary Byrne is his name and the article is "I Protected Hillary Clinton In The Secret Service - Here's Why Her 'Fainting' Video Really Scares Me."
... As Mrs. Clinton jerks back and forth and her legs fold, the bald agent takes her right arm. The staffer also tries to also grab underneath Mrs. Clinton’s armpits to lift Mrs. Clinton.

Close examination of Mrs. Clinton’s legs reveal her feet and legs have extended and are not holding her weight at all. The toes of her right foot drag and skid on the pavement. As they lift and push her forward, her legs don’t keep up and she falls forward again, yet they can’t lift her too high as to risk smacking her head. Any Officer or protection agent knows the risk of that. ...
It's just a matter of time before the next major medical "event."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org