Author Topic: VA in Play. Mary Washington poll has Clinton +3 LV  (Read 658 times)

Offline LonestarDream

VA in Play. Mary Washington poll has Clinton +3 LV
« on: September 15, 2016, 05:54:06 pm »
https://www.umw.edu/news/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/09/UMW-VA-Survey-2016_First-Release-Topline.pdf

Margin goes from +5 Clinton (From registered voters) to +3 Clinton ( Among likely voters).

« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 05:55:40 pm by LonestarDream »
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline LonestarDream

Re: VA in Play. Mary Washington poll has Clinton +3 LV
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2016, 06:14:35 pm »
The electoral math I have been following has Hillary in big trouble if she loses VA.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2016, 06:17:18 pm »
Yeah the race is moving towards Trump. For how long I don't know.

He can ride this wave until November if he keeps his mouth shut.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2016, 06:19:22 pm »

Works for me.  I see our old friend Ted Cruz is working to save the Internet from the international kooks.

Everyone can have a role. 

Offline mirvin

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2016, 06:35:32 pm »
Coming from someone born in Mary Washington Hospital and have lived in Virginia all my life ..... there's not many of us left ..... Virginians, that is.  I'm afraid that Virginia is done for.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2016, 06:49:37 pm »
Coming from someone born in Mary Washington Hospital and have lived in Virginia all my life ..... there's not many of us left ..... Virginians, that is.  I'm afraid that Virginia is done for.

It is close enough in some Northern VA counties, that team Hillary better start campaigning hard. 

Offline Axel

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2016, 07:54:27 pm »
I'm skeptical Trump will pick up VA, but if he does, he's almost assured a victory. Florida, Ohio, and NC will all have turned red by that point.
"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election

Offline unknown

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2016, 07:59:52 pm »

Yea, pretty amazing election.

Trump does his best if he keeps his mouth shut.
Hillary does her best if no one sees her.

BEST ELECTION YEAR - EVER!!

I gotta find a meme for that.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline mirvin

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2016, 08:06:54 pm »
It is close enough in some Northern VA counties, that team Hillary better start campaigning hard. 

I'm in Northern Virginia, or what I like to call the Yankee occupied part of Virginia.   8888crybaby

I was filling up my gas tank last year because a snow storm was coming.  The guy across the pump island from me said he wasn't from the area.  He asked how well did Virginians drive in the snow.  I laughed and said there's only about a dozen of us left and I think we drive OK.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams