Author Topic: Does Hillary Have a body double?: Am I nuts, or what?  (Read 970 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

Does Hillary Have a body double?: Am I nuts, or what?
« on: September 15, 2016, 05:03:11 pm »
SOURCE: AMERICAN THINKER

URL: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/09/hillarys_body_double_am_i_nuts_or_what_.html

by:  Bill Schanefelt

I remember that old saw: "just because you're paranoid that don't mean they're not out to getcha."

Well, just because it's an internet meme, that don't mean Hillary ain't got a body double.

I viewed the video at the New York Post thinking I'd get a laugh at the expense of conspiracy nuts, but what I got was a shocking wake-up!

My old eyes and mind are no longer sharp enough to pick up all the nuances of facial and earlobe comparisons, but what really caught my attention was the absence of a Secret Service detail, of police protection, of a motorcade, and of Mrs. Clinton's entourage as well as the presence of numerous bystanders and passing vehicles.

These screenshots are telling:

But wait! There's more!

There's a video of "Hillary" walking away from which I took this shot:

Not really being a gentleman, I ask: is this the "Cankles" we've all come to know and love?

And then there's this:

And, finally, if I can find a way, I'll buy a cold beer for anyone who can show me a picture of the "real Hillary" assuming this pose:

Those toes are three feet apart, and them's some fine gams!

So I'll see y'all later on, as I'm off to Area 51 to see if I can find somebody there to put in my basket.  Bye.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Does Hillary Have a body double?: Am I nuts, or what?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2016, 05:22:46 pm »
I would put nothing past the most corrupt and dishonest person to run for POTUS. There are comparison photos that seem to show different earlobes and nose. The person emerging from Chelsea's apartment has a jawline, a thinner neck and is about a foot smaller across the beam and is missing thunder thighs. :shrug:

Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2016, 05:29:26 pm »
She did seem different in the picture emerging from Chelsea's apartment, full of vim, vigor and charm.

However, it can be explained in a less far out way.  She recovered, was given medication and had her undercover garments temporarily removed.

Other leaders with body doubles used them in long distance situations ... on a balcony or in a motorcade.

I just don't believe they would risk using a double in a situation like that.  But I like it... so prove it to me.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2016, 05:32:59 pm »
I am skeptical.  Don't think this is a body double.  But I do continue to think HRC is hiding a severe neurological problem.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 05:33:40 pm by massadvj »