Author Topic: Don’t look now: Donald Trump has all the momentum in the 2016 race... By Chris Cillizza  (Read 624 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Don’t look now: Donald Trump has all the momentum in the 2016 race
By Chris Cillizza September 14 at 4:05 PM

Something very interesting has happened over the past two weeks in the presidential campaign: Donald Trump has seized the momentum from Hillary Clinton and is climbing back into contention in both national and key swing state polling.

New polls released over the past 24 hours confirm this momentum. In Ohio, Trump leads Clinton by five points in a new Bloomberg Politics poll and a similar five in a CNN poll. In Florida, Trump has a three-point lead on Clinton. In Nevada, Trump has a two-point edge, according to a Monmouth University survey. And in the latest weekly tracking poll from NBC and Survey Monkey, Clinton's national lead has shrunk to just four points. In the RealClearPolitics polling average of all national surveys, Clinton's lead has shrunk to two points over Trump.

more
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/14/dont-look-now-donald-trump-has-all-the-momentum-in-the-2016-race/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LonestarDream

Myst, the media appears to be in a panic.  Thanks for posting these articles.

Lots of folks out there appear to be pining for a Hillary win.
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline unknown

Yes, Trump is really moving. Hillary is on the way out.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline bilo

Kelly Conway deserves a lot of credit for getting Trump competitive again and maybe pulling away.

I think the outreach to Blacks with the memorable line "what the hell do you have to lose" may not swing a large % of the Black vote his way, but I'm sure it resonated with the single white female vote and soccer moms because it showed "he cares". Also, his new maternity leave proposal is hitting that voter bloc.

Also, the under reported seriousness of hillary's collapse and the power of You Tube to get information out to the public has helped him a lot.

Right now I would bet he wins. If he handles the debates well and shows hillary to be the corrupt insider she is.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home