Author Topic: I'll release MORE of my medical records says Clinton after bombshell revelation of her secret surgery  (Read 727 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I'll release MORE of my medical records says Clinton after bombshell revelation of her secret surgery

Letter Clinton's campaign published Wednesday from Dr. Lisa Bardack revealing that the candidate had surgery may not be the last of the records

By Francesca Chambers, White House Correspondent For Dailymail.com

Published: 07:22 EST, 15 September 2016 | Updated: 09:02 EST, 15 September 2016

The letter Hillary Clinton's campaign published Wednesday from Dr. Lisa Bardack revealing that the candidate had surgery this year may not be the last of the medical records it will share.

'More information, I think, will be very shortly because we really want to respond to legitimate questions that people might have,' Clinton said today on Tom Joyner's radio show.

The interview was taped before Clinton's campaign revealed that she had surgery quietly in January to alleviate pain she was having in her left ear.

Doctors put in a myringotomy tube and ran a CT scan in March that showed no abnormalities of the brain but confirmed she has mild chronic sinusitis.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790977/I-ll-release-medical-records-says-Clinton-bombshell-revelation-secret-surgery.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline beandog

It's funny how everything with Hillary is supposedly "mild".  Mild does not make you pass out all the time,  cough like you're at deaths door or walk like you're a 90 year old.

Offline sinkspur

Nothing from Trump.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sinkspur

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
She got an ear tube at almost 70 years old???
Countdown to Resignation

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
She got an ear tube at almost 70 years old???
She had a follow-up CT scan of her sinuses which is understandable but why the CT scan of the BRAIN which has not been released. No neurologist report either. No weight, no A1c result, no liver function tests released.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Trump and Hillary are both fat ... but so am I.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Heart examination turned up nothing...
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...