Author Topic: Dems Sink Into Sea of Despair as Harry Reid Pleads With Media to Focus on Trump Eating Fast Food  (Read 486 times)

rangerrebew

Dems Sink Into Sea of Despair as Harry Reid Pleads With Media to Focus on Trump Eating Fast Food

September 15, 2016| by Donn Marten

Having now lost all of their post-convention hubris that peaked with Khizr Kahn’s brief period of stardom, Democrats are now gripped in the throes of a deepening despair. The Shakesperean tragedy that is the Hillary Clinton campaign took a serious turn for the worst when the empress was shorn of her clothes after she was stricken in New York on Sunday. Suddenly all of those asking questions were no longer conspiracy theorists and all of her media sycophants ended up with egg on their faces. Even the Wednesday release of her “official” medical records isn’t going to restore their lost credibility after her episode at the 9/11 memorial services.

So what’s a crestfallen Dem to do? If your name is Harry Reid you accuse the media of a double standard because Donald Trump eats fast food and is fat. Seriously… this is what it has come down to.

The Washington Post reports “Harry Reid slams reporters for ‘unfair’ Clinton health reports, notes Trump is ‘not slim and trim’”:

http://downtrend.com/donn-marten/dems-sink-into-sea-of-despair-as-harry-reid-pleads-with-media-to-focus-on-trump-eating-fast-food
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 01:24:30 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Brought to America by the same lunatic who gave us the lie "Romney hasn't paid his taxes in ten years." 10631

Offline endicom

Come with me, my despair, to the sea of fast food fare.

That's a thin Reid on which to hang the election.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It would not surprise me to find out that Reid is so far removed from the American people, the people that he supposedly 'represents' lol, that he does not know that 95% of Americans eat fast-food and are at least a little overweight.

I guess we should all be shaking, have uncontrollable facial tics, misaligned eyes, and faint in the sun. Add to that a personal doctor who follows us around with a syringe in-hand and a 24hr a day medical staff on-call and waiting. If we had all of that we would all be just like Hillary. Nothing to see here. Move along. This is all completely normal.

BTW, it is no surprise to me that Hillary is allergic to sunshine. She has spent her entire life hiding from it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Longmire

Give that man a black eye!  :laugh: