Author Topic: Another CBS Edit: Censors Powell Accusing Clinton of ‘D***king Bimbos’  (Read 679 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Another CBS Edit: Censors Powell Accusing Clinton of ‘D***king Bimbos’

After CBS was caught editing footage of Bill Clinton saying Hillary Clinton “frequently” suffered from fainting spells, the network was back at it on Wednesday, again censoring unflattering news for the Democratic couple. While reporting on leaked e-mails from former Secretary of State Colin Powell on Wednesday’s CBS This Morning, co-host Gayle King conveniently stopped reading from one correspondence just before Powell referred to Bill Clinton’s sex scandals.

In a news brief at the top of the 8 a.m. ET hour, King told viewers: “In a leaked e-mail, he wrote, quote, ‘I would rather not have to vote for her, although she is a friend I respect.’ He calls Hillary Clinton, quote, ‘A 70-year person with a long track record, unbridled ambition, greedy, not transformational...’” A graphic appeared on screen displaying the truncated quote.

Read More At: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kyle-drennen/2016/09/14/another-cbs-edit-censors-powell-accusing-clinton-dking-bimbos

Offline Norm Lenhart

"although she is a friend I respect.’

"He calls Hillary Clinton, quote, ‘A 70-year person with a long track record, unbridled ambition, greedy, not transformational...’”

Alas, where to begin?

Offline jedidah

CBS isn't cable, and there are certain things that just can't be said on air, especially during daytime and early evening.  Even cable bleeped it.

Besides, it's not news that everyone knows Bill is an old lech.

Offline ConstitutionRose

An appropriate edit.  Didn't change the meaning of the message and saved listeners from unwelcome language. 
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

I'm shocked!...shocked I tell you. Shocked that any bimbo d***ing would be happening anywhere near Bill Clinton!! :silly:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline ArneFufkin

Sounds like Colin likes his adult beverages.    What an arrogant, nasty old man.