Author Topic: L.A. Times Stunned by Diversity of Volunteers at Trump H.Q.  (Read 649 times)

Offline unknown

L.A. Times Stunned by Diversity of Volunteers at Trump H.Q.
« on: September 15, 2016, 02:51:11 am »

L.A. Times Stunned by Diversity of Volunteers at Trump H.Q.

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2016/09/14/l-a-times-stunned-by-diversity-during-visit-to-trump-h-q/

Adelle Nazarian
14 Sep 2016

The Los Angeles Times paid a visit to Donald Trump’s Southern California headquarters in Long Beach on Monday and was stunned by the diversity of volunteers who are committed to seeing him win the Golden State and the presidency.

“It was as if the whole thing had been staged, in Cambodia Town, no less, to belie the notion that Trump’s appeal is largely limited to older white males,” the Times‘s Steve Lopez wrote. In Long Beach, one of America’s most diverse cities, that same diversity was reflected in Trump’s supporters at his Southern California headquarters.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: L.A. Times Stunned by Diversity of Volunteers at Trump H.Q.
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2016, 02:54:54 am »

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Longmire

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2016, 03:10:05 am »
The LA Times should read its own polling.

Online corbe

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2016, 03:11:51 am »
@unknown

The LA slimes keep giving him these favorable polls also, whats up with that?  Firing up all those California Liberals with a little reverse phycology cause they think Biden/kaine will lose to trump/pence?  He's your guy you're more in tuned to his crap than I am, Enlighten me.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2016, 03:16:03 am »
Nice.

Win Cal-ee-for-ney!

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2016, 03:16:28 am »
Thai-like dancing.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2016, 03:22:02 am »
Curious why you posted the Trumpbart article instead of the original source article they picked and chose from?

http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-0914-lopez-trump-longbeach-20160913-snap-story.html

First thing I noted is that picture Trumbart posted had absolutely nothing to do with the original article.

Online corbe

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2016, 03:27:33 am »
   Gotta admit @Frank Cannon those exotic dancers look better than those two cows.

As soon as I realized it was from trumpbart I gave it as much credibility as the Compost, and @unknown posting it removed all doubt as to it's worthwhileness.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.