Author Topic: Clinton releases medical records  (Read 2662 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clinton releases medical records
« on: September 14, 2016, 09:43:46 pm »
September 14, 2016, 04:22 pm
Clinton releases medical records

By Lisa Hagen

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton on Wednesday released in-depth information from her medical records, including her personal physician saying “she is in excellent mental condition.”

Dr. Lisa Bardack said she examined Clinton several times this week following her pneumonia diagnosis on Sunday and said “the remainder of her complete physical was normal."

Bardack, Clinton's personal doctor, said she found a "mild, noncontagious bacterial pneumonia."

The rest of the physical exam "was normal and she is in excellent mental condition,” Bardack said in a letter released to the press. The entire letter is posted below.

"My overall impression is that Mrs. Clinton has remained healthy and has not developed new medical conditions this year other than a sinus and ear infection and her recently diagnosed pneumonia," Bardack wrote.

"She continues to remain healthy and fit to serve as President of the United States."

Clinton’s blood pressure was 100/70, her heart rate was 70 and her cholesterol was 189 at a recent physical, Bardack said.

She is using the prescription medication Levaquin to treat the pneumonia.

The release of Clinton’s records came hours after Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump revealed the results of his own recent medical exam during a taping of “The Dr. Oz Show.” The show will air Thursday.

Trump was seeking to put pressure on Clinton, 68, after she faced scrutiny for not revealing her pneumonia diagnosis until after she suffered a health incident in public over the weekend.

Clinton stumbled and had trouble entering a van at a Sept. 11 memorial ceremony in New York on Sunday.

It was only after video surfaced that Clinton’s campaign acknowledged she was diagnosed with pneumonia two days earlier.

Clinton, who is still recovering from pneumonia, had said she’d release a more detailed medical report as Trump continued to question her stamina to serve as president. She plans to return to the campaign trail on Thursday.

Clinton has already released a note from her doctor about follow-up testing in 2013 that showed Clinton fully recovered from a concussion and that she tested negative for clotting disorders.

Trump’s questioning has fanned rumors surrounding Clinton’s health, but the real estate mogul has also received scrutiny  about his own health.

The only medical information released publicly on Trump so far is a short, often-mocked letter from his doctor saying he would be the healthiest president ever.

Dr. Harold Bornstein last month admitted he spent just five minutes writing the letter.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/295977-clinton-to-release-medical-records-this-hour-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Clinton releases medical records
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 09:47:29 pm »
Sure whatever......her doctor bettor hope Hillary doesn't have another *fainting* spell...lol
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online corbe

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 10:02:34 pm »
   Her body double was seen leaving Dr Bardack's office this morning/s
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2016, 10:04:26 pm »
Hmmm. Must have consulted with James Comey

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2016, 10:14:35 pm »
Sure whatever......her doctor bettor hope Hillary doesn't have another *fainting* spell...lol

Where is the neurological evaluation? Would need an independent review, not from her pet doctor.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2016, 10:25:15 pm »
Where is the neurological evaluation? Would need an independent review, not from her pet doctor.

Good catch. Mental health and neurological wellness aren't necessarily the same thing. Looks like a carefully crafted obfuscation.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline austingirl

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2016, 10:27:38 pm »
Good catch. Mental health and neurological wellness aren't necessarily the same thing. Looks like a carefully crafted obfuscation.

Carefully crafted obfuscation-the Clintons in a nutshell. Good one.

I don't know how the pet doctor could state her mental status is fine with all the memory loss in her FBI "interview."

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2016, 10:36:06 pm »

I don't know how the pet doctor could state her mental status is fine with all the memory loss in her FBI "interview."

HA! No kidding.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2016, 10:48:20 pm »
Carefully crafted obfuscation-the Clintons in a nutshell. Good one.

Depends on what the Definition of 'is' is. If she goes south, they'll say her mental state referred to her emotional well being. There's enough room in that 'report' to drive the M88 galaxy through with room to spare.

Neuro and mental arent remotely in the same ballpark. Mental and physical arent either, though they all interact. The strongest man in the world can be a raving psychotic. But PHYSICALLY he's healthy. Steven Hawking is a genius but he's physically total care.

As always, libs lie. By omission, obfuscation or flatly. I had one leftist reporter once argue with me in a newsroom full of people that 1+1 did not have to equal 2. He went into quantum physics examples, in a debate having nothing to do with it, to 'prove' his point. He got so loud/angry that he almost got fired. But of course being a liberal in that business, he did not. They will lie and twist ANYTHING even when the truth serves them better.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2016, 10:51:21 pm »
Depends on what the Definition of 'is' is. If she goes south, they'll say her mental state referred to her emotional well being. There's enough room in that 'report' to drive the M88 galaxy through with room to spare.

Neuro and mental arent remotely in the same ballpark. Mental and physical arent either, though they all interact. The strongest man in the world can be a raving psychotic. But PHYSICALLY he's healthy. Steven Hawking is a genius but he's physically total care.

As always, libs lie. By omission, obfuscation or flatly. I had one leftist reporter once argue with me in a newsroom full of people that 1+1 did not have to equal 2. He went into quantum physics examples, in a debate having nothing to do with it, to 'prove' his point. He got so loud/angry that he almost got fired. But of course being a liberal in that business, he did not. They will lie and twist ANYTHING even when the truth serves them better.

:amen:

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2016, 10:56:16 pm »
:amen:

I forgot to add that he eventually left the paper and went to work for a Dem state Senator.

Offline endicom

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2016, 11:16:49 pm »
She got the rockin' pneumonia and the boogie woogie flu.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2016, 11:26:02 pm »

They better be lighting candles!

I'd like to see some neurological information and a list of her medications.

But, hey, that's me.   ^-^

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2016, 11:39:30 pm »

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online libertybele

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2016, 11:48:12 pm »
I'm not buying that she just has a case of pneumonia she very well may have pneumonia but I think it is secondary. Her blood work could come back perfectly within normal ranges which would leave one to believe that she is relatively healthy, but that's not to say she doesn't have some sort of neurological disorder.  For example, there is no standard diagnostic test for Parkinson's nor is there a single definitive test for Multiple Sclerosis.  We have seen video clips of her head bobbing, confusion, coughing, loss of balance, weird eye movement and difficulty in swallowing which have all occurred long before this diagnosis of pneumonia. These are all  symptoms of Progressive supranuclear palsy which also can lead to pneumonia; this is a disease that has some symptoms similar to Parkinson's with the difference being no tremors.  This is another example of a disease that can't be diagnosed by a blood test.  Even an MRI is not conclusive with some neurological diseases and with some a PET scan is a better indicator. Certainly these diagnostic tests go beyond normal blood tests.

With pneumonia she has an excuse to take it easy ... she only has to make it a couple of more months till the election.  Once crowned 'queen' she'll have the title she's always dreamed of; First woman president of the United States.  Then she can step down.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 11:51:16 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2016, 11:48:57 pm »
They better be lighting candles!

I'd like to see some neurological information and a list of her medications.

But, hey, that's me.   ^-^

We all would..and maybe the dr's medical license...lol
Support the USO

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2016, 12:05:46 am »
Clinton has released a lot of information (specific numbers).  Will Trump release the same?

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2016, 12:23:53 am »
re: the copy of the letter that @sinkspur posted

Just a minor nit-pick, which my OCD compels me to point out: her doctor misspelled "Armour Thyroid".   :shrug:

Oh, and also it should be "Diplomate" (not "Diplomat") in the doctor's first title, under her signature.
Let it burn.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2016, 12:29:01 am »
Clinton has released a lot of information (specific numbers).  Will Trump release the same?

Nope. He never ever will. You keep forgetting that Trump is Satan on Earth. And he is a Russian spy. And he is a Nazi. And he is the leader of the KKK. And he is all the rest. He will never release anything because he is really a foreign agent in disguise.

Don't worry. If your girl Hillary doesn't die first, she should win. Why so agitated?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2016, 12:29:47 am »
Another instance of 'who ya gonna believe, a Clinton or your lyin' eyes?'

Offline flowers

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2016, 12:35:09 am »
Nope. He never ever will. You keep forgetting that Trump is Satan on Earth. And he is a Russian spy. And he is a Nazi. And he is the leader of the KKK. And he is all the rest. He will never release anything because he is really a foreign agent in disguise.

Don't worry. If your girl Hillary doesn't die first, she should win. Why so agitated?

You forgot one @240B he is fat and lies about his weight. Pure fn evil he is.  :patriot:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2016, 12:50:47 am »
You forgot one @240B he is fat and lies about his weight. Pure fn evil he is.  :patriot:

He's not evil, or any of those other things.

He's just a liberal and many of us were hoping for something more this time.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2016, 12:55:50 am »
"My overall impression is that Mrs. Clinton has remained healthy and has not developed new medical conditions this year other than a sinus and ear infection and her recently diagnosed pneumonia," Bardack wrote.

"No new medical conditions this year"?  That's a bit ambiguous.

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online libertybele

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2016, 01:08:27 am »
re: the copy of the letter that @sinkspur posted

Just a minor nit-pick, which my OCD compels me to point out: her doctor misspelled "Armour Thyroid".   :shrug:

Oh, and also it should be "Diplomate" (not "Diplomat") in the doctor's first title, under her signature.

Good catch...doesn't seem very legitimate or professional.  Trump did much the same; his 'doctor' wrote his medical report on him within 5 minutes.  Let's face it, both Clinton and Trump have enough $$ that they can 'buy' the doctors and have them report that they are a picture of health.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 01:13:01 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2016, 01:23:45 am »
   Her body double was seen leaving Dr Bardack's office this morning/s

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.