Author Topic: Latest Wikileaks Leak Reveals the DNC is Selling Diplomatic Positions to Its Political Donors  (Read 806 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Government For Sale - Now Documented

In a story broke by Being Libertarian overnight, the latest “Guccifer 2.0” leak from Wikileaks was sifted through to discover something very disturbing – that the DNC has been systematically bribing people to donate to their causes in exchange for power positions within the American political sphere.

According to the original story:

The Guccifer 2.0 document leak on Tuesday, September 13th contained documents and lists of donations from high ranking and wealthy members of companies towards the OFA, Organizing for Action — a non-partisan community organization for the policies of Barack Obama, and the DNC (Democratic National Committee.)......

......Most of these high ranking and rich people all have something in common: they all received important political positions or ambassadorships soon after their donation, during Barack Obama’s term. All of these donations were made to the DNC and OFA: the Democratic Party, and Obama’s biggest organization, respectively.........

Read more: http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/latest-wikileaks-leak-reveals-the-dnc-is-selling-diplomatic-positions-to-its-political-donors/#ixzz4KG1vpdLK
Follow us: @TheLibRepublic on Twitter

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Government For Sale - Now Documented

Too bad it won't change anything.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley