Author Topic: #Wikileaks Email -- Colin Powell: Bill Clinton is “Still D*cking Bimbos at Home”  (Read 1197 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Last night's email leak dump is turning out to be a treasure trove of laughs. This one from Colon Powell.

In a newly leaked email, Colin Powell holds nothing back against the current presidential nominees. The leaks were performed by DCLeaks. He stated that “Trump is a national disgrace and an international pariah,” and that he “appeals to the worst angels of the GOP nature and poor white folks.”

However, he also criticized the Democratic nominee. Powell said, “Everything HRC touches she kind of screws up with hubris.” His most damning criticism may have been when he said:

I would rather not have to vote for her, although she is a friend I respect. A 70-year person with a long track record, unbridled ambition, greedy, not transformational, with a husband still dicking bimbos at home

Read more: http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/colin-powell/#ixzz4KFqxIZYy
Follow us: @TheLibRepublic on Twitter

Offline r9etb

... although she is a friend I respect. A 70-year person with a long track record, unbridled ambition, greedy, not transformational, with a husband still dicking bimbos at home

For all of that, she's still "a friend that I respect?" 

I guess Colin's been waking up with fleas for a while, now....

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
For all of that, she's still "a friend that I respect?" 

I guess Colin's been waking up with fleas for a while, now....

NOTE: This is friendship among liberals.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Last night's email leak dump is turning out to be a treasure trove of laughs. This one from Colon Powell.

I enjoyed Powell saying the smartest woman in the world screws up everything with hubris.
Principles matter. Words matter.

HonestJohn

Bill's a retired President...

... what else does he have to do?

It's a great pick-up line at a bar.

Wingnut

Compared to his wife Hilary, the Titanic was sunk by a 'heat-berg'.   So I'll give him Willie a pass.