Author Topic: Did Something Go Wrong At Trump’s Physical?  (Read 7901 times)

Offline sinkspur

Did Something Go Wrong At Trump’s Physical?
« on: September 14, 2016, 03:20:39 pm »
http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/2016/09/14/will-trump-discuss-physical-dr.-oz/

Did Something Go Wrong At Trump’s Physical?

Posted at 10:30 am on September 14, 2016
by Leon H. Wolf

Obviously, I don't know what happened at Trump's physical, but all the signs point to the very strong possibility that Trump's physical turned up something negative that he doesn't want to discuss. First, Trump was raring to release all his records and to go on Dr. Oz to discuss them. He was openly taunting Hillary Clinton for allegedly hiding an undisclosed medical condition. Then he went to actually have his physical.

In the interim, Hillary suffered her much-discussed fall on Sunday, and Trump was strangely reticent to discuss it, or to criticize Hillary for not having the health or stamina to do her job. Then yesterday, his campaign started making noises about not releasing any kind of extensive medical information about either candidate. Then this morning, they set the bar even lower in terms of what we should expect to learn from this carefully scripted kabuki dance with Dr. Oz:

Follow
 Jennifer Jacobs ✔ @JenniferJJacobs
Trump's interview this morning with Dr. Oz will just be a conversation about well-being, being active and positive thinking, aide says.
7:54 AM - 14 Sep 2016
  113 113 Retweets   83 83 likes

As the morning has worn on, the campaign has become more definitive that the physical will not be discussed:

Follow
 Katy Tur ✔ @KatyTurNBC
Trump wont release medical records or results of his physical on Dr Oz. Camp now says med info coming out "soon." Monday it was "this week."
8:18 AM - 14 Sep 2016
  606 606 Retweets   677 677 likes

Look, we were never going to learn much substantive information from this Dr. Oz thing anyway, but the campaign seems to be intentionally ruling out the idea of any kind of examination of Trump's physical at all, which was the ostensible purpose for this entire Dr. Oz appearance to begin with.

Again, I don't know what Trump's physical revealed, and I suppose it's technically possible that everything checked out fine. But it doesn't take much imagination to connect the dots and see a less-than-completely-clean bill of health for Trump in his physical last week.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 05:40:22 pm by Mod1 »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

Re: Did Something Go Wrong At Trump’s Physical? (No Results this week)
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 03:22:04 pm »
Is this why Trump was silent about Hillary's health issues over the weekend?  He's got something going on too?

Most 70 year old people do.

Offline corbe

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 03:27:42 pm »
   Could it be a severe case of constipation?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2016, 03:41:43 pm »
   Could it be a severe case of constipation?

Hmm. That may explain why he's so full of sh!t...
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2016, 03:48:58 pm »
Rumor has it is a Cranial Rectal Inversion Syndrome. Pretty serious case too.

Offline corbe

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2016, 03:54:31 pm »
   I will be releasing VERY SPECIFIC numbers this week  DJT

I will appoint a SOLID Conservative to the Supreme Court  DJT

Quite the conundrum, Which DJT should I believe?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2016, 04:02:15 pm »
More red state stuff; and folks attacked the messenger WND yesterday?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2016, 04:04:19 pm »
Now Conway says it will be this week, just not on Oz's show:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2016, 04:05:23 pm »
Trump said Melania would be holding a presser about her immigration status and issues surrounding it "in a couple of weeks."

That was early August.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2016, 04:11:13 pm »
http://hotair.com/archives/2016/09/14/surprise-results-trumps-physical-wont-released-dr-oz-show/

Surprise: Results of Trump’s physical won’t be released on “Dr. Oz” show after all

POSTED AT 11:21 AM ON SEPTEMBER 14, 2016 BY ALLAHPUNDIT

Really weird. Remember, it’s not like the doctor who conducted the physical was going to send the results directly to Oz and then he’d be allowed to discuss whatever he liked on air. Team Trump would decide which subjects would and wouldn’t be broached, by Oz’s own admission. They could have shared only the healthy numbers with Oz and asked him not to ask about the numbers that weren’t included. So what’s the risk to them in following through and airing the results on the show? They’re both showmen. That’s how showmen would do it, with fake suspense a la Maury Povich announcing paternity test results.

Donald J. Trump on Wednesday scrapped his previously announced plan to go over results from his most recent physical examination in a taped appearance with the television celebrity Dr. Mehmet Oz, aides to the Republican presidential nominee said.

Instead, Mr. Trump, 70, will appear on the “Dr. Oz Show,” but the two men will have a general discussion about health and wellness, not one anchored to the fitness of one of the two major candidates for president…

[T]he appearance on Dr. Oz’s show, announced on Friday, had been anticipated as a potential breakthrough, as Mr. Trump’s aides had said that over the next few days he would release results from a physical examination taken last week. It was unclear when those results will be available after the change in approach with Dr. Oz.
Yesterday they said the results of the physical would be released “this week,” now they’re saying they’ll be released “soon.” Hmmmm.

The temptation is to assume that Brian Kilmeade, who pushed the idea yesterday that Trump would release his results on the show, simply misunderstood what the plan was. Last week, when Trump’s appearance on “Dr. Oz” was announced, the press release didn’t mention his physical, just that his “personal health regimen” would be discussed. Maybe Kilmeade oversold it. If he did, though, blame Dr. Oz for giving him a false impression. It was Oz himself who told Kilmeade in an interview yesterday that he’d be chatting about Trump’s “personal records.” When CNN asked the Trump campaign about that, Hope Hicks confirmed that airing the results of the physical was “considered, given the timing and platform” but they never settled on it. It sounds like Team Trump pulled back.

Again: Why? The whole point of this stunt is to let Trump contrast his (supposed) good heath and transparency with Clinton’s poor health and secrecy. He could sit there, yak with Dr. Oz about how strong his heart is, how good his blood pressure is, yadda yadda, and maybe toss in one elevated finding just to make it seem like he’s being forthcoming. “My cholesterol’s a little high? Well, whose isn’t?” Instead he’s handing the media a “What is Trump hiding?” story to pair with their Clinton coverage. The only plausible explanation is that there’s a bad result in the test that they felt they’d have to keep a secret from Oz and they were worried about him telling the media afterwards, “Well, they wouldn’t let me see his numbers on ______,” which of course would have kickstarted some specific speculation about what might be wrong with Trump. Although, in that case, how’s he going to release the results of the physical to the public at all? The bad numbers will be omitted and medical experts will notice, just as Oz would have. I don’t get it.

The latest word is that Trump is going to discuss “positive thinking” on the show. It’s going to be self-help pap. At least he’s picked the right format for that.

Offline jedidah

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2016, 04:19:07 pm »
It would be politically stupid to release Trump's medical records and thus change the subject away from the multiple Hillary messes in the news right now.

Trump needs to be as calm and boring as he can. Like that's possible.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2016, 04:35:44 pm »
Quote from: sinkspur

[b
Did Something Go Wrong At Trump’s Physical?[/b]
Posted at 10:30 am on September 14, 2016
by Leon H. Wolf
 Obviously, I don't know what happened at Trump's physical, but all the signs point to the very strong possibility that Trump's physical turned up something negative that he doesn't want to discuss. First, Trump was raring to release all his records and to go on Dr. Oz to discuss them. He was openly taunting Hillary Clinton for allegedly hiding an undisclosed medical condition. Then he went to actually have his physical.  Then yesterday, his campaign started making noises about not releasing any kind of extensive medical information about either candidate. Then this morning, they set the bar even lower in terms of what we should expect to learn from this carefully scripted kabuki dance with Dr. Oz:
@sinkspur
@CatherineofAragon
@mystery-ak

Since I am running for president (sorry, I didn’t tell you until now), I had a physical on September 6 (last week).  I was fasting when I went to doctor so blood could be drawn and blood chemistry could be checked.  These were my vitals at that visit:

Blood Pressure 128/68  Pulse: 88 Regular  Respiration rate: 16 Unlabored
Temp: 98.5
Height: 5’ 4 and one half inches.
Weight: 136

Results of blood chemistry and notes by doctor:

Doctor note: Kidney function slow but stable.  Microalbumin w/Creat Rand.  Doctor note: No further evidence of kidney damage.  (A med I took years ago caused this damage.)

Diabetes Two: A1c:  Should be 7 or less for a type two diabetic, I was 6.8.  Doctor note:  Number is to goal. OK, continue med.

Cholesterol: Doctor note: Cholesterol numbers look fine.  They are to goal.

Uric Acid:  High. Doctor note: You are at risk for gout.  Since you have not had flares for years, you can stay off Allopurinol. 

The numbers on other included blood tests were within normal limits.

Now, when we get numbers on Clinton and Trump, decide which of us should be president.  I predict a big win for me.

Offline beandog

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2016, 05:09:40 pm »
He's probably afraid it'll list his weight on the medical report and then everybody will know how fat he really is. 

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2016, 05:26:56 pm »
@sinkspur

I don't know if you're doing cartwheels or ready to throw yourself off a cliff, but either way, RELAX.

Donald Trump surprises Dr. Oz with results of recent physical
CNN Money, Sep 14, 2016

Donald Trump, a master showman, surprised the "Dr. Oz Show" studio audience on Wednesday by revealing the results of a recent physical exam.

The "Oz" episode, taped on Wednesday morning, will not air until Thursday. But a campaign spokeswoman confirmed that Trump handed Dr. Oz a one-page summary of the physical exam he underwent last week.

The physical was conducted by Dr. Harold N. Bornstein, the same doctor who previously said Trump would if elected be the healthiest president in history.

.../

According to an announcement by "The Dr. Oz Show," the television doctor took Trump "through a full review of systems," including the GOP nominee's nervous system, cardiovascular health and family medical history.

Trump talked with Oz about his physical activity, dietary habits, and broader health-related issues.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/09/14/media/dr-oz-donald-trump-taping/index.html

« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 05:29:35 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2016, 05:33:48 pm »
LOL!  So the "Back to the Future" doctor did the exam?  The same one who said Trump was the healthiest specimen to ever run for President? 

And he expects America to BELIEVE this nonsense?

This is not enough, and Trump knows it.

Jesse RodriguezVerified account
‏@JesseRodriguez
From Dr. Oz taping: Trump said his campaigning was his exercise. That him "moving his hands around when he was speaking" was a work out.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2016, 05:34:05 pm »
@mystery-ak

The words (No Results this week) should be removed from the title of this thread.   First, because they are not part of the written article and second, it is not true.  (See my post with the CNN link)

Offline beandog

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2016, 05:37:58 pm »
@mystery-ak

The words (No Results this week) should be removed from the title of this thread.   First, because they are not part of the written article and second, it is not true.  (See my post with the CNN link)
So what are the results?  Oh, I was right he is fat.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2016, 05:38:12 pm »
LOL!  So the "Back to the Future" doctor did the exam?  The same one who said Trump was the healthiest specimen to ever run for President?

It doesn't matter, @sinkspur

What matters is your thread is a fraud.  And now you know it. 

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2016, 05:38:26 pm »
sink please correct the title of this article....you can add your remarks in a post...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline corbe

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2016, 05:38:57 pm »
   The DUDE will Abide.

Offline sinkspur

Re: Did Something Go Wrong At Trump’s Physical?
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2016, 05:39:40 pm »
@mystery-ak

Not true. Until Trump releases ALL the results, the results have not been released.  A one-page summary is not sufficient.   And, "not this week" is from Katy Tur's tweet.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 05:45:49 pm by Mod1 »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2016, 05:41:22 pm »

It doesn't matter, @sinkspur

What matters is your thread is a fraud.  And now you know it. 

Thread is not a fraud.  What's a fraud is a physical from a clown like Borenstein and a one page summary.  Trump is not going to release all the results and you know it.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 05:46:09 pm by Mod1 »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2016, 05:42:32 pm »
Not true. Until Trump releases ALL the results, the results have not been released.  A one-page summary is not sufficient.   And, "not this week" is from Katy Tur's tweet.

It's not part of this article...besides Fox is reporting that during taping Trump released his report....
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 05:47:12 pm by Mod1 »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2016, 05:43:40 pm »
It's not part of this article...besides Fox is reporting that during taping Trump released his report....

To whom?  Dr. Oz?  Until he releases his report to be examined by other medical professionals, it's not released.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 05:46:56 pm by Mod1 »

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2016, 05:44:52 pm »
@sinkspur

I don't know if you're doing cartwheels or ready to throw yourself off a cliff, but either way, RELAX.

Oh yes. The doctor who signed the letter written by Trump and delivered by a limo has now written a summary? Maybe this one will have an ,educated term in it or reference an actual physical test?  So much hot air from Trump.  If that summary does not contain reference to the fact that Trump is overweight and has high blood pressure it's a complete fake.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 05:46:40 pm by Mod1 »
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.