Author Topic: How Can Hillary Clinton Call Anyone “Deplorable” When She Supports Abortion Up to Birth?  (Read 1112 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
How Can Hillary Clinton Call Anyone “Deplorable” When She Supports Abortion Up to Birth?
 Opinion   Marjorie Dannenfelser   Sep 12, 2016   |   4:44PM    Washington, DC

“You could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the ‘basket of deplorables.’ [laughter, cheers] They’re racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic, you name it.”

In an interview, pro-life trailblazer and Vice-Presidential Nominee Mike Pence responded to her insult, “I was simply taken aback… speechless… Frankly, anyone who has that low an opinion of millions of Americans should never be elected president of the United States.”

Well, I have news for Hillary.

The millions of pro-lifers standing against her abortion extremism are not deplorable. Hillary’s callous disregard for innocent human life is what’s deplorable – for three key reasons:

Continued at: http://www.lifenews.com/2016/09/12/how-can-hillary-clinton-call-anyone-deplorable-when-she-supports-abortion-up-to-birth/

LifeNews Note: Marjorie Dannenfelser is the president of the Susan B. Anthony List, a pro-life women’s group.