Author Topic: Muslim migrants in Germany go on “vacation” to their war-torn homelands  (Read 347 times)

Offline unknown

Muslim migrants in Germany go on “vacation” to their war-torn homelands

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/09/muslim-migrants-in-germany-go-on-vacation-to-their-war-torn-homelands

September 13, 2016
Robert Spencer

“In the case, however, when the journey is being conducted for leisure purposes, this may be an indication that the refugee fears no persecution.”

Asylum seekers from Syria, Iraq and other war-torn states who are registered as refugees and receive social benefits in Germany do not hesitate to opt for a “vacation” in their war-ravaged countries, a German media report has discovered.

“In the case, however, when the journey is being conducted for leisure purposes, this may be an indication that the refugee fears no persecution,” BAMF added as quoted by the German outlet. That would in return lead to stripping of asylum status….
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 11:11:03 pm by unknown »

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline endicom

Re: Muslim migrants in Germany go on “vacation” to their war-torn homelands
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 11:07:17 pm »
Nice work if you can get it.

The post could use a link.

Offline unknown

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2016, 11:11:23 pm »
Nice work if you can get it.

The post could use a link.

Thanks, fixed.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2016, 01:20:18 am »
If the Germans were smart (which they ain't, at least any more), they'd quietly turn these into one-way "vacations"...

Offline unknown

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2016, 01:22:43 am »
If the Germans were smart (which they ain't, at least any more), they'd quietly turn these into one-way "vacations"...

I am not sure how they implement this:

That would in return lead to stripping of asylum status….

But yes, one-way, do not return to sender!