Author Topic: Trump Tilts Further Left With His Climate Change Stance  (Read 4370 times)

Offline Just_Victor

Re: Trump Tilts Further Left With His Climate Change Stance
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2016, 05:47:04 pm »
Here we go again...  More left turns than a NASCAR race.

For the record, she's pointing to her right.   Jussayin'
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2016, 05:54:40 pm »

HonestJohn

« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2016, 07:39:23 pm »
Don't flatter yourself. I'm hardly offended by you carrying water for the progressives.

Aaaand another insult.  Two in a row.

You really are upset at the un-PC language espoused by Trump.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 07:40:08 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2016, 08:28:16 pm »
   This will be a very exciting debate, 1 NY Liberal vs another NY Liberal, we'll all tune in to further understand which one is LESS Evil.

It will be an hour and a half of the two seeing who can bankrupt the country faster with Progressive plans. The Trumpettes say Donny is going to do great so expect him to float no show jobs and 23 week vacations from said jobs.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2016, 09:35:26 pm »
@Idaho_Cowboy Do you think I'm going to respond to every attack on Trump...and from Cuck-State of all places?  :nono:
Ah yes, don't deal with the issue, attack the source. Liberal tactics 101.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2016, 09:37:30 pm »
I hold Trump supporters accountable for this debacle.
Yep.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2016, 09:48:07 pm »
Yep.

100%. They are the people that got him through the primary so they bear ALL the responsibility for putting him in a position of power. Without their help, he'd still be getting more trannies into female beauty pageants. And not the Ford C6 type.

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2016, 09:55:40 pm »
100%. They are the people that got him through the primary so they bear ALL the responsibility for putting him in a position of power. Without their help, he'd still be getting more trannies into female beauty pageants. And not the Ford C6 type.

Well put Norm.   Trump is a flaming liberal, that's always been known.  Not only did his supporters nominate him in spite of it, I believe some did because of it.

Responsibility for the disaster that will be the Hillary Clinton presidency lies squarely on those who nominated a far-left kook who cannot defeat her.

btw...I've got a C6 in my 1969 F-250.  It's the only tranny I have ever invested in.  Trump, however, well -- you obviously know the story.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2016, 09:58:36 pm »
Well put Norm.   Trump is a flaming liberal, that's always been known.  Not only did his supporters nominate him in spite of it, I believe some did because of it.

Responsibility for the disaster that will be the Hillary Clinton presidency lies squarely on those who nominated a far-left kook who cannot defeat her.

btw...I've got a C6 in my 1969 F-250.  It's the only tranny I have ever invested in.  Trump, however, well -- you obviously know the story.

Love me some C6 ;)

Trump? Not so much. His supporters? Even less. Their desire to live vicariously through a reality show rich guy have doomed America.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2016, 01:07:44 am »
Ayup. He'd be puttin' in manual trannies with stick shifts and a hi-lo rear ....

C S Lewis

Offline Axel

« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2016, 01:35:03 am »
Aaaand another insult.  Two in a row.

You really are upset at the un-PC language espoused by Trump.

You're funny.  :tongue2:

"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election

Online roamer_1

« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2016, 01:40:31 am »
Ayup. He'd be puttin' in manual trannies with stick shifts and a hi-lo rear ....

*SIGH* You know, from here on out, every time I work on a 2T truck, that's gonna run through my head. And it's your fault.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2016, 02:37:49 am »

As long as he says away from the power divider on a 44,000# Rockwell. I'm not into that kinky stuff ;)

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2016, 04:55:38 am »
*SIGH* You know, from here on out, every time I work on a 2T truck, that's gonna run through my head. And it's your fault.
Just keep your fingers out from between the gears, you'll be fine (watch those 'pinch points'!)

C S Lewis

Offline Longmire

« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2016, 02:07:12 am »
Nice to see you're using white supremacist code language now.  Showing your true colors I expect.  :whistle:

Offline DB

« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2016, 02:25:16 am »
Don't flatter yourself. I'm hardly offended by you carrying water for the progressives.

Funny, you're the one voting for the progressive... Progressives love federally mandated maternity leave, they love federally mandated ethanol, they love government mandated health care, they love taxes on the "wealthy" they love tariffs on imports and they believe "climate change" is caused by man and that we are destroying the earth. They also think planned parenthood does "wonderful things"... Progressives think government is the answer and put them in charge and they'll make things "great" again... Never mind the premise is flawed from the start... Government is the problem and a new flavor of big government isn't going to fix anything.

You have far more in common with progressives than any of us "never Trumpers" so enjoy the bed you've made.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 02:26:09 am by DB »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2016, 02:34:24 am »

Says the boy madly in love with PROGRESSIVE Trump.

Yikes.  Do you get paid more if you post blatant lies, or do you just amuse yourself by doing it?
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2016, 02:36:29 am »
Funny, you're the one voting for the progressive... Progressives love federally mandated maternity leave, they love federally mandated ethanol, they love government mandated health care, they love taxes on the "wealthy" they love tariffs on imports and they believe "climate change" is caused by man and that we are destroying the earth. They also think planned parenthood does "wonderful things"... Progressives think government is the answer and put them in charge and they'll make things "great" again... Never mind the premise is flawed from the start... Government is the problem and a new flavor of big government isn't going to fix anything.

You have far more in common with progressives than any of us "never Trumpers" so enjoy the bed you've made.

I truly believe that all these Trump trolls are straight out of DU.

There isn't a conservative in the world that lies as much and as stupidly as these guys do.

Their entire world is false.  And they assume that conservatives are stupid enough to fall for their idiotic falsehoods.

These are scary people.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.