Author Topic: Reid in nasty battle with Trump over weight, injury  (Read 1611 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Reid in nasty battle with Trump over weight, injury
« on: September 16, 2016, 11:44:22 pm »
Reid in nasty battle with Trump over weight, injury
Published September 16, 2016 FoxNews.com

Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid is fond of sparring with Republican presidential candidates, but the ex-boxer started an all-out street fight with Donald Trump this week -- and it only escalated Friday after the GOP nominee responded by mocking the injury that left Reid blind in one eye.

"Trump can make fun of the injury that took sight in my eye -- I've dealt with tougher opponents. With my good eye, I see Trump is a con-artist," Reid tweeted on Friday morning.

The political brawl started on Tuesday when Reid poked fun at Trump's weight.

While accusing the press of magnifying Hillary Clinton’s pneumonia diagnosis and downplaying Trump's health issues, Reid said during a press conference, “He complains about her health? What does he do? He’s 70 years old. He’s not slim and trim.”

Trump's health details released this week show he is somewhat overweight, and the candidate says he wants to lose 15 pounds. But he hit back hard at Reid for going there, making a mocking reference to Reid's 2015 home-gym accident -- which happened when an exercise band snapped, sending the 76-year-old to the ground. He broke several ribs and facial bones.

“Harry Reid? I think he should go back and start working out again with his rubber work-out pieces,” Trump told the Washington Post on Wednesday.

more
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/16/reid-in-nasty-battle-with-trump-over-weight-injury.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Reid in nasty battle with Trump over weight, injury
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2016, 11:45:30 pm »
Reid has always been one nasty POS and I don't much care how Trump attacks him..he deserves it...jmho
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2016, 12:04:06 am »
Reid has always been one nasty POS and I don't much care how Trump attacks him..he deserves it...jmho

I still think ol' Cleanface blaming his fractured ribs and orbital bone on a workout machine is hilarious.

Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2016, 12:05:34 am »
Cage Match.  The wimp Vs simp.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2016, 12:11:11 am »
I've read that the real story is that Harry's ne'er-do-well brother beat the crap out of him. No matter. I'll shed no tears.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2016, 12:19:28 am »
I've read that the real story is that Harry's ne'er-do-well brother beat the crap out of him. No matter. I'll shed no tears.

I know...I hope that is true...lol :smokin:
Support the USO

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2016, 12:29:16 am »
@mystery-ak

I wouldn't make fun of a man losing his eyesight - Trump is inhumane, I detest him.

Offline beandog

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2016, 12:53:38 am »
I agree with you.  Reid deseves every horrible thing that might happen to him  or has happened to him.  I have absolutely zero sympathy for him.

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2016, 01:01:06 am »
@mystery-ak

I wouldn't make fun of a man losing his eyesight - Trump is inhumane, I detest him.

I would imagine that Harry Reid has ordered worse things be done to people who got in his way.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2016, 01:07:30 am »
@mystery-ak

I'm not making fun...Reid is a mean, nasty man who has used his bully pulpit over the years to viciously attack and accuse people of unspeakable things..I have no sympathy for this man...karma is a b**ch
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2016, 01:12:12 am »

I think one of Bundy's pals may have roughed him up a little bit. It doesn't matter.  This is totally asinine.  Reid should be doing his damn job rather than playing hardball with the GOP presidential candidate.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2016, 01:41:01 am »
Reid should remember what happened the last time he started nasty-naming Republicans.

His Senate Democrats got trounced in a landslide. Granted, it was with the likes of McConnell, Graham and Cochran, but my point stands.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2016, 02:06:03 am »
I'm not making fun...Reid is a mean, nasty man who has used his bully pulpit over the years to viciously attack and accuse people of unspeakable things..I have no sympathy for this man...karma is a b**ch
@mystery-ak

You are not making fun of a man losing his eyesight - it is TRUMP making fun of that happening to Reid.  I say Trump is inhumane and I mean it.  I can't stand Reid, he has no redeeming value, he would lie in the Senate and admits he did and says he is glad he did.  Trump could have taken Reid on about his behavior in the Senate, but, no, he had to get in the gutter lower than Reid, to make fun of Reid losing his eyesight.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2016, 02:07:06 am »
@mystery-ak

You are not making fun of a man losing his eyesight - it is TRUMP making fun of that happening to Reid.  I say Trump is inhumane and I mean it.  I can't stand Reid, he has no redeeming value, he would lie in the Senate and admits he did and says he is glad he did.  Trump could have taken Reid on about his behavior in the Senate, but, no, he had to get in the gutter lower than Reid, to make fun of Reid losing his eyesight.
Remember, though, Reid started the fight, knowing Trump full well would say something like this.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online roamer_1

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2016, 02:38:22 am »

I'll stand with you on that - There are manifold ways available to criticize Reid. Functional, real reasons to oppose him vociferously. That Trump would purposefully choose this particular issue in order to demean Reid tells much about Trump.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2016, 02:45:52 am »
Remember, though, Reid started the fight, knowing Trump full well would say something like this.
@jmyrlefuller

Yes, Reid said a few words, that Trump wasn't slim, and that is all it took for Trump to ridicule him for losing his sight.  If you are for Trump now and after he is elected, you say one word that is against any of his programs, he will come after YOU and destroy you financially and he will stay after you until you are destitute.  That is Trump's past behavior and it will be his future behavior.