Author Topic: Last Chance for the ‘Deplorables’  (Read 149 times)

Offline unknown

Last Chance for the ‘Deplorables’
« on: September 13, 2016, 08:37:46 pm »

Last Chance for the ‘Deplorables’

http://buchanan.org/blog/last-chance-deplorables-125655

September 12, 2016 
Patrick J. Buchanan

Speaking to 1,000 of the overprivileged at an LGBT fundraiser, where the chairs ponied up $250,000 each and Barbra Streisand sang, Hillary Clinton gave New York’s social liberals what they came to hear.

No, the folks Obama and Clinton detest, disparage, and pity are the white working- and middle-class folks Richard Nixon celebrated as Middle Americans and the Silent Majority.

They are the folks who brought America through the Depression, won World War II, and carried us through the Cold War from Truman in 1945 to victory with Ronald Reagan in 1989.

These are the Trump supporters. They reside mostly in red states like West Virginia, Kentucky and Middle Pennsylvania, and Southern, Plains and Mountain states that have provided a disproportionate share of the soldiers, sailors, airmen and Marines who fought and died to guarantee the freedom of plutocratic LGBT lovers to laugh at and mock them at $2,400-a-plate dinners.

What will then be left of the old America to conserve?

{.. snip..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: Last Chance for the ‘Deplorables’
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 08:40:28 pm »

Yep, that is me. Just one of the deplorables.

I just one of the deplorables that Hillary hates, that the leftist liberal democrat #NeverTrump are impugning as they call us names when we say we will vote for Trump (if needed).

Impugn the deplorables like Hillary does and be Hillary!

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)