Author Topic: Obama: 'I really, really, really want to elect Hillary Clinton'  (Read 252 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama: 'I really, really, really want to elect Hillary Clinton'
« on: September 13, 2016, 06:26:21 pm »
By Kevin Liptak, CNN White House Producer

Updated 2:10 PM ET, Tue September 13, 2016

Philadelphia (CNN)A jovial President Barack Obama made his first solo campaign appearance of the year Tuesday, hoping to convince his diverse array of backers that Hillary Clinton is worth their support.
"Can I just say I am really into electing Hillary Clinton?" Obama told the crowd, which enthusiastically greeted him. "This is not me just going through the motions here. I really, really, really want to elect Hillary Clinton."

Obama also poked fun at Clinton's opponent Donald Trump, needling on comments he made praising Russian President Vladimir Putin for having a high approval rating.
"Think about what's happening to the Republican Party," Obama said, smiling. "And now their nominee is out there praising a guy, saying he's a strong leader because he evades smaller countries, jails his opponents, controls the press, and drives his economy into a long recession."

more
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/13/politics/obama-campaign-trail-2016-election/index.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34