Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi: We Will Block Funding of Zika Virus Bill Unless Planned Parenthood is also Funded  (Read 529 times)

rangerrebew

Nancy Pelosi: We Will Block Funding of Zika Virus Bill Unless Planned Parenthood is also Funded
by Greg Holt / on September 11, 2016 at 9:38 am /

Nancy Pelosi

Some things never change, like Nancy Pelosi and the rest of the addle-brained Democratic Party. Pelosi and her cohorts originally insisted that new funding was desperately needed for the Zika virus. Now we have the Democrats blocking funding for combatting the Zika virus – for the third time!

Why would the Dems do this? Two reasons actually.

The first is an attempt to score political points thereby hoping to get more Democrats elected in the House and Senate. The Dems riding on a supposed wave of anti-Trumpism and Republican do-nothings can therefore persuade frustrated voters to turn in their direction and elect more Democrats. After all, it’s the Republicans holding up the funding for Zika for no good reason right?

http://www.americanclarion.com/2016/09/11/nancy-pelosi-will-block-funding-zika-virus-bill-unless-planned-parenthood-also-funded-46331/
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 04:20:17 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline kjam22

Sounds like a win win.   I'm good with it.   It's two for the price of one.....
America needs God's forgiveness....... Even if Donald Trump doesn't think he does.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

Nancy Pelosi: We Will Block Funding of Zika Virus Bill Unless Planned Parenthood is also Funded
by Greg Holt / on September 11, 2016 at 9:38 am /

Nancy Pelosi

Some things never change, like Nancy Pelosi and the rest of the addle-brained Democratic Party. Pelosi and her cohorts originally insisted that new funding was desperately needed for the Zika virus. Now we have the Democrats blocking funding for combatting the Zika virus – for the third time!

Why would the Dems do this? Two reasons actually.

The first is an attempt to score political points thereby hoping to get more Democrats elected in the House and Senate. The Dems riding on a supposed wave of anti-Trumpism and Republican do-nothings can therefore persuade frustrated voters to turn in their direction and elect more Democrats. After all, it’s the Republicans holding up the funding for Zika for no good reason right?

http://www.americanclarion.com/2016/09/11/nancy-pelosi-will-block-funding-zika-virus-bill-unless-planned-parenthood-also-funded-46331/

This will probably cost the Dems Florida in November.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

geronl

Win-Win scenario

geronl

This will probably cost the Dems Florida in November.

NY state has more cases than Florida but 90%+ of US cases are in Puerto Rico

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

Yep but its hurting the tourist industry in South Florida.   That gets a lot of attention.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

rangerrebew

Can we be sure with this administration that those statistics are anywhere near accurate?  I think it depends more on which way the political winds are blowing on any given day as to how many cases a state has.

Offline corbe

Think OUTSIDE the box. DEFUND the Abortion Factory and give everyone a tax break to buy one of these.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Norm Lenhart

I'd just like to remind everyone who subscribes to the the braindead idea of electing lesser evils:

That is why abortion still exists and Pelosi and the dems can govern from the house/Senate minority.

Because the lesser evils you demanded were not lesser at all and the record shows they caved in to every major push by the dems. You all should have simply cut out the middleman and left Pelosi and Reid in power. Same result, less drama.

Your collective idiotic lesser evil voting has now resulted in a pro gay agenda, global warmist Republican candidate that is also pro gun grabbing and anti religion. Way to go. Maybe 2: Corinthians, AlGore and Donald Trump can walk into a bar together and have a party celebrating the good work of Planned Parenthood while watching smuggled out videos of aborted Zika babies on a Chinese big screen...
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 08:29:17 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
I'd just like to remind everyone who subscribes to the the braindead idea of electing lesser evils:

That is why abortion still exists and Pelosi and the dems can govern from the house/Senate minority.

Because the lesser evils you demanded were not lesser at all and the record shows they caved in to every major push by the dems. You all should have simply cut out the middleman and left Pelosi and Reid in power. Same result, less drama.

Your collective idiotic lesser evil voting has now resulted in a pro gay agenda, global warmist Republican candidate that is also pro gun grabbing and anti religion. Way to go. Maybe 2: Corinthians, AlGore and Donald Trump can walk into a bar together and have a party celebrating the good work of Planned Parenthood while watching smuggled out videos of aborted Zika babies on a Chinese big screen...

goopo

Offline GrouchoTex

Didn't I read somewhere that there is leftover funding from the Ebola virus funds that could be used anyway?
Why is this even being discussed, if that is the case?