Author Topic: Ten Tips for Getting NeverTrumpers on the Trump Train  (Read 13319 times)

Offline unknown

Re: Ten Tips for Getting NeverTrumpers on the Trump Train
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2016, 09:31:45 pm »

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2016, 09:38:27 pm »
Yes - WE ARE THE DEPLORABLES!

I AM ONE OF THE DEPLORABLES!

MARK LEVIN IS ONE OF THE DEPLORABLES!

MICHELLE BACHMANN IS ONE OF THE DEPLORABLES!

And who is it that calls us that?

Well it is you @INVAR.

@INVAR calls us DEPLORABLES.

Please provide my exact quote and timestamp where I called you DEPLORABLES.

if you cannot, I will refer to you from now on, as a DELIBERATE LIAR.

The word I used was "CHARLATAN" in the plural, I did not use Hillary's invective at all, so your lame attempt to tie me to what Hillary called you people is plain juvenile and stupid.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2016, 09:39:46 pm »
I don't like Spam.

That's all he's got.

That's all Mechanicos ever had.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2016, 09:41:11 pm »
That's all he's got.

That's all Mechanicos ever had.

Well that and lies about us supporting Hillary. Of course WE get 'talked to' when we point out that undeniable FACT.

Edit. We get 'talked to' and Mechanicos/A-lert/Unknown/Black Female Army Captain goes right on making accusations. Just like FR.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 09:42:23 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Offline skeeter

« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2016, 10:08:13 pm »
@skeeter

Nail ==> Head

Where Trumpers are concerned, Pogo got it exactly right.

HonestJohn

« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2016, 10:12:55 pm »
Just another vain attempt to beguile and persuade the principled to abandon those principles to accept a new article of faith in a NY Liberal Democrat running as a Republican.

This is no different than self-identifying Christians who berate Biblical Christians into accepting Homosexuality or the efforts the Chrislam movement makes to get Christians to embrace Islam.

Not. Gonna. Happen. 

Not with those whose principles have anchors to the Constitution and the Founding heritage and faith of the nation.

Here's how stupid these 10 ideas are:

With less than two months left before Election Day, here are 10 tips for getting NeverTrumpers in your circle of connections on board.

A little late with that one.  Damage done to the point that you Trump militants have threatened to kill us for treason if we do not vote for your prince.

There are none.  None that are to be believed given Trump's ever-changing positions and his lifelong fruits of supporting big-government liberalism.  Then there's his outrageous threats, bullying, idiocies and imbecility parading as a campaign.  Trump has simply made the divisions deeper and inspired some to promise violence and retribution in his name.

Bullshiite.  He has no solid Conservative ideas.  His trade policies are borrowed from Hillary who took them from Commie Bernie Sanders.  As to ending PC - he has become a cartoon of every charge the Left has made of Conservatives, except his softness on homosexuals and the fact he was 'bored' with attacking Hillary's criminality after the FBI dismissed her treason.

And pigs will fly, unicorns will fart Skittle rainbows.  The guy is a lifelong liberal NY Democrat, his solutions are as big government as it gets.  Anyone who thinks Trump is going to govern as a Conservative is delusional or lying to themselves and others.

It's instructive what principles and affronts people will abandon for the promise of power and position.

More than a little late for that.  However, the Trump militant cannot help themselves in continuing to attack Cruz and his supporters at every opportunity, so this point is as elusive as expecting Trump to govern as a Conservative.  Hell, we have one Trump acolyte here who still cannot let go of bashing Bush for Iraq and everything else.

That's funny coming from a guy who is further to the Left of Hillary on Trade and borrowed nearly all of Bernie Sanders' trade policies, that Trump praised in February and touted that they had those policies in common.

Non-sequitor. No Conservative is voting FOR Stein.

Irrelevant.  Actual principled Constitutional Conservatives do not look at elections as sporting events, and don't jump onto trains and bandwagons when the destination is off the Leftist Cliff.

Right.  That is why Trump said this when asked about his lackluster attacks on Hillary the day after the FBI refused to indict her amidst a mountain of evidence:

"Doing it cuz I feel I have to do it and it’s sort of boring.  I want to get on to other subjects".

Those other subjects?  Mosquitoes and how awesome his benevolence is.

We have yet to see Trump savage Clinton as intensely and as personally as he did Fiorina, Cruz, Carson, Rubio, Paul and Walker.

goopo

HonestJohn

« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2016, 10:14:44 pm »
Not good enough for me. I want a bottle of Egon Müller’s 2003 Scharzhofberger Trockenbeerenauslese, if any remain. 18 bottles were sold at an auction a year ago in Trier, Germany. The price? 12,000 Euros per bottle. Half bottles were going for 5500 Euros per bottle.

Egon Muller's winery is about an hour's drive south of where I lived, in Traben-Trarbach. I made it to Trier many times, but don't recall traveling south of that city. My usual travels were normally north, i.e. to Zell, and on to Koblenz.

If I ever make it back, I'll pay Egon a visit.

I have some Schmitt Schon Auslese from 2013 sitting on my wine rack.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 10:15:03 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline unknown

« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2016, 10:14:56 pm »

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

HonestJohn

« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2016, 10:21:02 pm »
goopo

Sheesh. Think much?

Aaaand another insult.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2016, 10:22:01 pm »
goopo

Sheesh. Think much?

Yeah THAT'S gonna win him over to supporting your prince.

You fanatics and spam artists for Trump are proving to be Trump's worst enemy, and our greatest benefit to redirecting folks to the Constitution Party or elsewhere.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2016, 10:23:58 pm »
I have some Schmitt Schon Auslese from 2013 sitting on my wine rack.

If someone would ship me a two cases and a 6-pack of Genesee from Rochester, I'd take up drinking again. One for every state the Trump voter INTENTIONALLY helped destroy and the other four bottles for the country as a whole they INTENTIONALLY helped destroy by INTENTIONALLY electing a liberal.

We can hold out hope they come to their senses and vote for a conservative. The Ballot will have several people on it more conservative than Donald Trump so there is no excuse to vote for him.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2016, 10:28:12 pm »
goopo

Sheesh. Think much?
Sheesh. Did you learn everything you know about influencing people from Captain Bligh?
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2016, 10:30:18 pm »
Sheesh. Did you learn everything you know about influencing people from Captain Bligh?

They are only here to cause division. They cry when getting their BS pointed out for what it is. Which is Trump 101 really.

Offline unknown

« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2016, 10:30:29 pm »

Let me give a really good example. During the 2012 campaign, Newt Gingrich was asked a question from a gay man.

Newt Gingrich to gay Iowan: Vote for Obama
http://caucuses.desmoinesregister.com/2011/12/20/gingrich-to-gay-iowan-vote-for-obama/

“I asked him if he’s elected, how does he plan to engage gay Americans. How are we to support him? And he told me to support Obama.”

Gingrich told Arnold that he doesn’t expect to get the support of voters who disagree with him on the definition of marriage and who consider that a central issue.

How refreshing! No pandering. A politician telling it like it is. The gay man was surprised you can tell by his response.

So, if you are not a conservative, the article posted on this thread is not for you.

Offline unknown

« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2016, 10:31:37 pm »

Notice this article is positioned to address "conservatives."

What can we do to get the conservatives who still call themselves #NeverTrump … to vote for Trump?

It is not addressing that class of leftist liberal democrats like Kasich, or Jebbie, or Romney, et al.

So with respect to that leftist liberal democrats, trying to have a normal conversation with them is like teaching pig to sing. Don't try it, it is a waste of time.

On the other hand, real "conservatives, such Mark Levin, have come around.

So therefore, you can tell a real conservative from a leftist liberal democrat. Real conservatives, such as Mark Levin, have come around; but the leftist liberal democrats - well, they haven't and they won't.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #66 on: September 13, 2016, 10:32:59 pm »
Let me give a really good example. During the 2012 campaign, Newt Gingrich was asked a question from a gay man.

http://caucuses.desmoinesregister.com/2011/12/20/gingrich-to-gay-iowan-vote-for-obama/

How refreshing! No pandering. A politician telling it like it is. The gay man was surprised you can tell by his response.

So, if you are not a conservative, the article posted on this thread is not for you.

The guy that sold out to a lifetime liberal that panders to homosexuals and is fine with people of faith rotting in jail?

Not a very conservative guy you got there. Quite the pandering fraud actually.

Silver Pines

« Reply #67 on: September 13, 2016, 10:36:47 pm »

Mark Levin is a good example of a conservative that has chosen to vote for Trump.

For people that aren't conservatives, then just ignore this article, it isn't for you!!

So Levin is only conservative because he chose to support Trump?

@unknown

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2016, 10:41:37 pm »

So Levin is only conservative because he chose to support Trump?

@unknown

The Trump Militant was busy bashing Levin for being everything from a 'Dirty Jew" to a f*****g ******* over his support for Cruz and calling Trump out for his liberalism.

Now, Levin is just another tool to cite as they try and pry Conservatives from their principles to vote for their liberal Democrat from NY running on the GOP ticket simply because he said he will vote for the guy instead of Hillary.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #69 on: September 13, 2016, 10:42:46 pm »
Notice this article is positioned to address "conservatives."

It is not addressing that class of leftist liberal democrats like Kasich, or Jebbie, or Romney, et al.

So with respect to that leftist liberal democrats, trying to have a normal conversation with them is like teaching pig to sing. Don't try it, it is a waste of time.

On the other hand, real "conservatives, such Mark Levin, have come around.

So therefore, you can tell a real conservative from a leftist liberal democrat. Real conservatives, such as Mark Levin, have come around; but the leftist liberal democrats - well, they haven't and they won't.
Careful @unknown you're starting to stutter and repeat yourself. Very bad form to repeat an obvious logical fallacy too.

Silver Pines

« Reply #70 on: September 13, 2016, 10:48:50 pm »
We know who you are.

@INVAR

Yesterday someone found out that his Mac address and TomSea's are one and the same. 

Silver Pines

« Reply #71 on: September 13, 2016, 10:50:36 pm »
The Trump Militant was busy bashing Levin for being everything from a 'Dirty Jew" to a f*****g ******* over his support for Cruz and calling Trump out for his liberalism.

Now, Levin is just another tool to cite as they try and pry Conservatives from their principles to vote for their liberal Democrat from NY running on the GOP ticket simply because he said he will vote for the guy instead of Hillary.

@INVAR

Exactly.  Those who cave to support Trump are still held in contempt by the hardcore Trump supporters; they're just a means to an end.

Offline unknown

« Reply #72 on: September 13, 2016, 10:52:44 pm »
@INVAR

Yesterday someone found out that his Mac address and TomSea's are one and the same.

If that is all you are left with, then you are getting pretty desperate.

I truly was expecting more. I come here for some fun, and this all I get?

BEST ELECTION YEAR - EVER!!

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #73 on: September 13, 2016, 11:05:26 pm »
@INVAR

Not surprising at all.

I would bet it matches Mechanicos' addy as well.

Democrat activists and tools for the Establishment oligarchy often employ multiple handles on various fora to create the illusion there are more of them than anyone else - and it's just one paid spam artist in his mom's basement playing the part of 30 people on 10 forums.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #74 on: September 13, 2016, 11:08:31 pm »

Spammers for Trump!

@INVAR

Sock Puppets for Trump!

Let it burn.