Author Topic: Clinton’s reluctance to drink water causing tension with her staff: report  (Read 5982 times)

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
If she has Parkinsons she would avoid water because she has trouble swallowing, and it chokes her.

(tinfoil cap back off now... maybe.  Who knows when it comes to the Toons.)

Online libertybele

You might be on to something.  Remember when she was late to debate and Trump called her disgusting?

Exactly. I had thought of that in conjunction with everything else going on with her health.  I don't like Hillary as a person, nor do I condone the evil things that she has done.  She is responsible for ISIS and four dead Americans.  I do find her situation very sad really, she has wanted this 'control' for so long that it has consumed her life and now it is consuming her so much that it seems she would rather spend her remaining days allowing evil to prevail rather than enjoying her family and her new grand babies.  She needs to do herself, her family and this country a favor and step down.  For once in her life she needs to do the right thing.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline ConstitutionRose

Seriously?  We are talking about Hillary NOT drinking water!  Water is a necessity of life; without water, one eventually dies.  Who in their right mind wouldn't drink water if they felt overheated??  Perhaps she has a bladder issue; interstitial cystitis where she avoids drinking water to avoid having to make inconvenient frequent trips to the ladies room. 

Clinton will turn 69 in October.  She has had concussions, dizzy spells, seizures, fainting, weakness, falling, dehydration, etc.  She has led an extremely high-energy, high-stress, lifestyle...the wear and tear on her body has taken its toll and IMHO I don't think she has the stamina anymore to live a high-energy, high-stress life and certainly won't be able to endure the rigorous daily routine of being president.  I think mentally she knows what she wants to do and has the mental capability of someone much younger, but her body is saying otherwise.

Good post!  I grew up with black sulfur water.  Awful stuff.  I still don't drink much water, but have always hydrated with water based drinks.  I'm trying to retrain myself now.  If she is concerned about incontinence, as many women her age are, she may be avoiding fluids.  My friends' mother was hospitalized with serious symptoms, including some mental health symptoms .  She was simply very dehydrated.  She had been avoiding fluids because she was afraid if she wet the bed she would be sent to a nursing home..
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Silver Pines

Online libertybele

Good post!  I grew up with black sulfur water.  Awful stuff.  I still don't drink much water, but have always hydrated with water based drinks.  I'm trying to retrain myself now.  If she is concerned about incontinence, as many women her age are, she may be avoiding fluids.  My friends' mother was hospitalized with serious symptoms, including some mental health symptoms .  She was simply very dehydrated.  She had been avoiding fluids because she was afraid if she wet the bed she would be sent to a nursing home..

If she indeed has interstitial cystitis (IC) is a disease of unknown origin that affects the bladder; otherwise known as painful bladder syndrome.  Not at all meaning she is incontinent.  I'm not saying that she has IC, only that it is a possibility. With her busy schedule, health issues and her age it would be easy for her to become dehydrated and I was giving a logical explanation as to why she may not want to drink water ...

....or .... this is another 'lie' to cover up what's truly going on.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Night Hides Not

Exactly. I had thought of that in conjunction with everything else going on with her health.  I don't like Hillary as a person, nor do I condone the evil things that she has done.  She is responsible for ISIS and four dead Americans.  I do find her situation very sad really, she has wanted this 'control' for so long that it has consumed her life and now it is consuming her so much that it seems she would rather spend her remaining days allowing evil to prevail rather than enjoying her family and her new grand babies.  She needs to do herself, her family and this country a favor and step down.  For once in her life she needs to do the right thing.

I simply don't get the mind set of aged public "servants" such as Hillary, McCain, Strom Thurmond, et al, who remain in office, or seek higher office at their advanced ages. Having one grandchild of my own, I don't understand why they cast their family lives aside...unless the perks of office in DC are beyond my wildest dreams. McCain's a real head scratcher for me, as one of his several mansions is in Sedona. I've been there a couple of times, and it's one of the most beautiful places on Earth.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Bene Gesserit witch.

Wingnut

She knows about the fluoridation people. It's the fluoridation.....

"Have you ever seen a Commie drink a glass of water? It's always Vodka."

Offline Night Hides Not

Bene Gesserit witch.

I'm not as well read as I thought...I had to google that one!  lol

I'm sticking with Hillary = Ma Chalmers.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Longmire

Offline ScottinVA

She doesn't want to drink water because doing so will fill up that bag they have strapped to her leg.

By the way... was that a catheter gasket screw or a diaper cinching bolt that clanked out of her pantleg on Sunday...

Offline ScottinVA

"No, no, no I don't do truth no more... I'm tired of waking up on the floor... no thank you please, it makes my body freeze... then they have to drag me through the door."
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 02:27:12 pm by ScottinVA »

Offline Victoria33

I knew it all along!
@CatherineofAragon

Figures you would go all "alien" on us about Clinton and water.  :chairbang:
Therefore, I will go all "doctor" on you.  :police: (pretend that is a doctor - don't see icon for doctor)  The possibilities are:
1. If - She does wear a urine collection bag - pretending I am her - I wouldn't drink water in public, either, as that makes more urine and I hate that bag.
2. If - she does have Parkinson's - pretending I am her - I wouldn't drink water in public, either, if it is possible I would gag since my swallowing is affected by the disease.
3. If she had a mini-stroke - I have seen the close up film of the woman (doc?) with her, checking her neurological response (orientation) by having her squeeze a hand and track eye movement.  As an EMT, which I was, that is a check we would do.

If we had to live our lives in public, I expect we would want to bug out and leave the public eye, especially if we were not functioning okay.   :bighug:
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 02:30:59 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline skeeter

'Cause, when on the stump, peeing your pantsuit doesn't necessarily leave your audience wanting more.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I simply don't get the mind set of aged public "servants" such as Hillary, McCain, Strom Thurmond, et al, who remain in office, or seek higher office at their advanced ages. Having one grandchild of my own, I don't understand why they cast their family lives aside...unless the perks of office in DC are beyond my wildest dreams. McCain's a real head scratcher for me, as one of his several mansions is in Sedona. I've been there a couple of times, and it's one of the most beautiful places on Earth.
You are ignoring the 'bigger picture'. It isn't just them. There is an army of staffers and aides who rely on that person maintaining their position of power in order to maintain their own status within the hierarchy of government lackeys. They might not get another such position, or certainly not one so important should that office holder drop out.

When Sen. Quentin Burdick ran his last campaign, the video in the ads was file footage, the quotes were either file tapes or voice overs, the rest narrated. A friend who rode next to the Senator on the plane said he couldn't carry on a conversation. But the staffers propped him up and got him reelected.
It all boils down to one thing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTmfwklFM-M
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

I certainly hear what you are saying; the only logic the comes to mind is that their brains are so-wired and so driven that they are accustomed to what they've done for decades. They've obviously accumulated wealth and  are not in need of money; so I think it becomes a matter of greed and a need for power. Maybe they have no close family ties and need to maintain the relationships that they have formed all these years.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I certainly hear what you are saying; the only logic the comes to mind is that their brains are so-wired and so driven that they are accustomed to what they've done for decades. They've obviously accumulated wealth and  are not in need of money; so I think it becomes a matter of greed and a need for power. Maybe they have no close family ties and need to maintain the relationships that they have formed all these years.

Our 240B laid it out pretty well yesterday: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224482.msg1050814.html#msg1050814

In my opinion, Hillary is a scared and very ill old women who is determined to get to election day even if it kills her. I do not think she cares what happens after that. If she makes it that far, that will be enough for her to die happy.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

Therefore, I will go all "doctor" on you.  :police: (pretend that is a doctor - don't see icon for doctor)  The possibilities are:
1. If - She does wear a urine collection bag - pretending I am her - I wouldn't drink water in public, either, as that makes more urine and I hate that bag.
2. If - she does have Parkinson's - pretending I am her - I wouldn't drink water in public, either, if it is possible I would gag since my swallowing is affected by the disease.
3. If she had a mini-stroke - I have seen the close up film of the woman (doc?) with her, checking her neurological response (orientation) by having her squeeze a hand and track eye movement.  As an EMT, which I was, that is a check we would do.

If we had to live our lives in public, I expect we would want to bug out and leave the public eye, especially if we were not functioning okay.   :bighug:

@Victoria33

No doubt you're right.  It could be any of those things.  It might have been Jonah Goldberg or Ben Shapiro who said that both nominees are willful toddlers, lol.

Couldn't resist the "Signs" comparison...it was the first thing that came to mind!

:Obounce:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@CatherineofAragon

Peeing one's pants(uit) in public is not good for a campaign for major office. THat would become a dominating meme and be the end of those aspirations. She's already catching flack for all the coughing, so that makes sense, too.

If she is, in fact, having neurological problems (and she may be--they propped her rear on that bollard and had a staffer there to keep her from tipping over until the van got there), that would end the campaign, too, at least as far as her supporters were concerned.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
"I never drink water; that is the stuff that rusts pipes."
_ W. C. Clinton
“Give an Irishman lager for a month, and he’s a dead man. An Irishman is lined with copper, and the beer corrodes it. But whiskey polishes the copper and is the saving of him.” -Mark Twain.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Victoria33

@Victoria33
No doubt you're right.  It could be any of those things.  It might have been Jonah Goldberg or Ben Shapiro who said that both nominees are willful toddlers, lol.  Couldn't resist the "Signs" comparison...it was the first thing that came to mind!
@CatherineofAragon
@mystery-ak

A lady in our church is 90 years old (husband is 92), and she is now in a Rehab hospital and is dying because she can barely swallow.  I say she is dying because I know she is, others do not know this yet. She has heart failure issues and is thin as a rail and small to begin with - now she is skin and bones. When they moved her there, they put her on baby food as that was the only thing she could get down; she had not eaten in days.  Now, she has pneumonia, which may be aspirated food in her lung.  We saw her last Saturday and that is when she found out she has pneumonia.  A cancer doctor told me a few years ago - "If you can't swallow, you die."  He was that blunt about it and it is true.

About a week and a half ago, we went to see her right after she was put there, and took her a blanket throw, color is light lavender, more on the pink side than purple side.  Bob made the comment, we didn't have time to get a crown to go with the regal color. She laughed.  We also noticed, the only cover on that bed was a thin material bedspread.  Since we gave her the blanket, she has stayed covered up with it.  Again, last Saturday, Bob mentioned a crown and I told her we would bring her a crown to wear with the blanket.  Her eyes lit up and now she has something to look forward to - a crown.

I bought the one below and it arrives at my house today.  We will take it to her tomorrow or the next day.  She will be able to look at it and feel good.  I wrote a quick poem to go with it.  Here is the crown (the pink/gold one) and the poem:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GWUQ75S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

THE CROWN

IT was the one for you.
I saw it and knew it was you.

A beautiful crown, like you.
So full of brilliant jewels, shining like you.

Precious to us and God, too, are you.
Looking at this crown, know we are there with you.

Keep it near and let it glow for you.
Others will see it, tell them it was given to you

from all of us who love you.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 05:32:03 pm by Victoria33 »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
@CatherineofAragon

Just for you Victoria

doctor emoticon*** doctor emoticon***
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
@CatherineofAragon
@mystery-ak

A lady in our church is 90 years old (husband is 92), and she is now in a Rehab hospital and is dying because she can barely swallow.  I say she is dying because I know she is, others do not know this yet. She has heart failure issues and is thin as a rail and small to begin with - now she is skin and bones. When they moved her there, they put her on baby food as that was the only thing she could get down; she had not eaten in days.  Now, she has pneumonia, which may be aspirated food in her lung.  We saw her last Saturday and that is when she found out she has pneumonia.  A cancer doctor told me a few years ago - "If you can't swallow, you die."  He was that blunt about it and it is true.

About a week and a half ago, we went to see her right after she was put there, and took her a blanket throw, color is light lavender, more on the pink side than purple side.  Bob made the comment, we didn't have time to get a crown to go with the regal color. She laughed.  We also noticed, the only cover on that bed was a thin material bedspread.  Since we gave her the blanket, she has stayed covered up with it.  Again, last Saturday, Bob mentioned a crown and I told her we would bring her a crown to wear with the blanket.  Her eyes lit up and now she has something to look forward to - a crown.

I bought the one below and it arrives at my house today.  We will take it to her tomorrow or the next day.  She will be able to look at it and feel good.  I wrote a quick poem to go with it.  Here is the crown (the pink/gold one) and the poem:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GWUQ75S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

THE CROWN

IT was the one for you.
I saw it and knew it was you.

A beautiful crown, like you.
So full of brilliant jewels, shining like you.

Precious to us and God, too, are you.
Looking at this crown, know we are there with you.

Keep it near and let it glow for you.
Others will see it, tell them it was given to you

from all of us who love you.

What a beautiful thing to do...you and Bob are wonderful people!!!!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Just for you Victoria

doctor emoticon*** doctor emoticon***

I'm sure that will come in handy in the near future!

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I remember the media obsessing about Rubio drinking water. They even wrote an article on it, because drinking water is apparently controversial.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/marco-rubio-love-water-216441

But seriously, she can be president, but she cannot avoid dehydration by drinking water? I think even cats and dogs have mastered that.