Author Topic: Bill Clinton Says Hillary Has Had Fainting Spells ‘On More Than One Occasion’ [VIDEO]  (Read 532 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bill Clinton Says Hillary Has Had Fainting Spells ‘On More Than One Occasion’ [VIDEO]

Posted By Chuck Ross On 7:10 PM 09/12/2016

Bill Clinton’s attempt on Monday at downplaying his wife’s recent fainting spell may have backfired.

During an interview with CBS News’ Charlie Rose, the former president said that Hillary Clinton has “on more than one occasion” had a fainting episode after becoming “severely dehydrated.”

The former first lady nearly fell on the ground on Sunday — after possibly blacking out — after she was forced to leave a 9/11 memorial service. Her campaign claimed she was “overheated” and that she did not lose consciousness. It was only after video surfaced of Clinton going wobbly that the campaign issued a statement from her doctor acknowledging that she was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday.

Rose asked Bill Clinton if the episode indicates that his wife has more serious medical issues.

“Well if it is, it’s a mystery to me and all of her doctors,” he responded.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/12/bill-clinton-says-hillary-has-had-fainting-spells-on-more-than-one-occasion/?print=1
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline endicom

How does she become severely dehydrated?

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Neither one of them looks well.  He looks like death warmed over.  I would say this is an absolute backfire for Bill. 

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Does Bill think this statement will help matters....Oh she has fainting spells a lot....lmao
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Does Bill think this statement will help matters....Oh she has fainting spells a lot....lmao

I don't think Bill has ever wanted her to be president.