Author Topic: Burger King has unleashed an absurd new weapon in the fast-food wars [Trump] Cheetos Chicken Fries  (Read 577 times)

Offline unknown

Burger King has unleashed an absurd new weapon in the fast-food wars

http://www.businessinsider.com/burger-king-introduces-cheetos-chicken-fries-2016-9

Hayley Peterson
Sept 12, 2016

Burger King is coming out with an absurd new menu item called Cheetos Chicken Fries.

The dish features white-meat chicken similar to that of Burger King's original chicken fries covered in crispy Cheetos-flavored breading.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Dip them in chocolate, roll it in bacon, and give it a butter dipping sauce and you have some State Fair of Minnesota food.

Offline unknown

Dip them in chocolate, roll it in bacon, and give it a butter dipping sauce and you have some State Fair of Minnesota food.

Do I get beer too? If so, I will be right over and we can hang out.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Frank Cannon

This sounds far better than the Wopperito.

HonestJohn

This sounds far better than the Wopperito.

The Whopperito... now with more MOLECULES!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWvBvKSkC_g
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 01:13:12 am by HonestJohn »